Missing Pieces at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackqueen79

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why were upcoming statues missing from SDCC?
Gambit PF?
Lara Croft Snow Day?
Jason V?
Conan the Prize?
etc.

Last edited:
There's honestly just no room to show everything we want to show! And this year we didn't even have any Medicom podiums, as in years' past! So much cool stuff and not enough room or time to set everything up. That's what the QTVRs are for :duff

The biggest missing piece for me was Brant. I was at the booth four or five times but I still didn't get to say hello to him this year.

:monkey2

Somebody run up to the stage in the middle of the panel tomorrow and give him a high five for me.

Thanks!

The biggest missing piece for me was Brant. I was at the booth four or five times but I still didn't get to say hello to him this year.

:monkey2

Somebody run up to the stage in the middle of the panel tomorrow and give him a high five for me.

Thanks!

I hope someone does that, for real! :clap

Sorry, Tom - honestly, those guys have been in meetings pretty much the ENTIRE time this year. There have been more meetings than I have ever seen before...good stuff is sure to come :)

Next year, I demand a meeting.

I did see Tom G in the restroom about two urinals down from me, but it didn't feel like the right time to chat.

You know what, when I read the topic title, I thought for a moment, Not again, had someone pinched some of the on display items..... like last year.

Were those ever recovered?

You know what, when I read the topic title, I thought for a moment, Not again, had someone pinched some of the on display items..... like last year.

Were those ever recovered?

Nope :( So we hired an independent security company to watch our booth after hours this time around.

Nope :( So we hired an independent security company to watch our booth after hours this time around.

2009paulblartmallcop002.jpg

Back