Miss The Dead? Here's a (shorter) alternative....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintsyn

Super Freak
Reaction score
zombie_flyer_front_web.jpg

I know not everyone is into the retro Mego thing, but these look cool...

Yeah... that site is older than dirt.

Sorry man.... for me, some zombies are better than NO zombies.

Yep. Here's a better shot of the Build your own set which is the thing I'm most interested in....

diy_card_front_web.jpg

Yeah... that site is older than dirt.

Sorry man.... for me, some zombies are better than NO zombies.

I hear ya. Though most of the ____ nowadays seems more like companies trying to cash in on the "heat of the moment" stuff than really producing anything of substance.

They arent out of business guys. They just released the Dark Shadows mego/retro style figures in conjunction with Spectre toys, they are the ones making the Universal Monsters mego/retro style figures that came out last Halloween and are being shown at Toy Fair in conjunction with DST, and they are producing the Star Trek retro/megos with DST as well. They just arent an independent entity anymore. They join with other smaller companies to get product out. I think the NOTLD figures mustve flopped because they pretty much forgot about them. But they are still making stuff...just not zombies and not independent but in conjunction with others. I would rather have the Dark Shadows and Star Trek megos anyway. But thats just me. Come to think of it, I eeven think the NOTLD figures were in conjunction with another smaller company as well. Fearwerks maybe?

Yeah i read about these earlier. Im not a good painter, but Im curious about those zombies as well.

Back