Misfits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CriterionCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the BBC series Misfits? It's an amazing show! It's on huluplus and I'm surprised it doesn't get more love.

Basically it's about a group of juvenile delinquents that are doing community service at a rec center and get hit by lightning from a strange thunder cloud and they all get superpowers. Throughout the series they meet and deal with other people that got hit by lightning from the same cloud and acquired a superpower.
The thing is that a lot of the powers are really unique like one guy that has the superpower to control dairy products.
There are typically no big battles and the superpowers aren't there to be gimmicks but just a part of the character. The real good stuff comes from the plots and the characters themselves. Check it out!

Highly recommended.

I watched the first season.... thought it was excellent.... didnt keep up though. I heard it declined in quality pretty fast and a lot of the original cast dropped out

I watched the first season.... thought it was excellent.... didnt keep up though. I heard it declined in quality pretty fast and a lot of the original cast dropped out

Although the original cast starts to leave around the third season and is gone by the last season, the show manages to stay very very good. You should continue to watch it.

Show was great, I know just last year a movie almost got made and it was going to combine the old cast and new but it didn't happen for some reason.

Back