• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc 1/6 - 3A, Jin Roh, Monsters, CloneObi and MORE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenobiobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shipping from Canada, payment by PAYPAL, shipped prices are for Canada and the US, International will be more. My usual shipping day is Monday/Tuesday. Figures were part of my personal collection, all were displayed in a glass case in a smoke/pet-free home.

3A Stuff:

Nom 4th - $110, boxed.
Deep Powder grunt - $140, loose.
wwrp merc Bramble - $60, loose, no pouches, no gatling gun.
wwrp Deep Powder Bramble - $100, boxed.
wwrp Deep Powder bertie x2 - $70 each, no squares, boxed.
wwrp Deep Powder bertie MK3 Mode A - $80, boxed
wwrp Deep Powder Caesar - $80, boxed, head joint is extremely tight.
AP popbot w/hook, and 2-hander pop - $70, loose from 4 pack, no kitties.
AP Heavy TK Kato - $50, boxed.
AP Fighting JC 4 Pack - $185, boxed.
AP Slicer TK Kyuuketsuki - $50, no bot head.
AP Shadow Tommy - $75, boxed.

-Cy Girls Midori Panzer Cop Black
IMG_1129.JPG
]
-MIB, complete.
Asking $160 Shipped.

-Sideshow Star Wars CloneObi
IMG_1004.JPG

-Exclusive Complete with box. Comes with Phase I helmet and Episode III lit lightsaber in addition to all original accessories. Exclusive sticker is torn on box, and both lit lightsabers broke at the hilt. The Episode III saber has been re-glued, but the Episode II version's blade is bent. Asking $100 shipped.

-Medicom? Kamen Rider
IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

-Loose figure I purchased on ebay in well-used condition. Some flaking on the back of the suit, and the lower part of the mask appears to have been repainted from it's original colour. Only comes with the fist hands and flat jab hands. Includes a custom died cloth scarf in addition to the original nylon scarf. Hot Toys Stand not included but available for an extra $5. Asking $35 Shipped.

-Sideshow's 1/6 Doctor Frederick and The Monster from Young Frankenstein
003-1.jpg

-Both Complete with Box. The Monster is in perfect condition; however, Frederick suffered from some errors out of the box. He has two paint scratches, one on his nose and the other on his book accessory, close ups available on request. His shoes are also sticky, I have no idea how this happened, they were like that out of the box, I assume it's the plastic Sideshow used. (NOTE: I re-boxed these guys recently and the stickiness had gone down considerably). The threading on the band of the goggles broke and has been super-glued on both sides for strength, works perfect now. And last he suffers from loose ankles, he has trouble standing with the provided foot stand so I've included a painted over "Pirates of the Carribean" Hot Toys stand with a Sideshow waist grabber. Asking $70 shipped for the pair, $40 shipped for a single.

-Sideshow Frankenstein Meets Wolf Man
IMG_0993.JPG

-Missing his tree branch, otherwise complete. Box has shelf wear. Asking $40 shipped.

Last edited:
Re: Loose SS LOTR 1/6 figs

-Medicom Edward Elric
-He's loose, complete, but in pretty rough shape. I got him second hand. He had his boots chopped up so the tops of them are gone, staining on his body(though I did clean most of it off), and his legs and face have been dremeled to remove the staining. Good for parts or if you could repaint his head. Asking $50 Shipped.

-Misc. smaller figures, all prices pre-shipping, pics available on request:

With Box:
SIC Stronger - $15, barely displayed, Stronger has the neck mod completed, and a broken peg on one of his chest plates, it doesn't affect it staying on.
Revoltech T-Rex -$25, MIB
Looking For Group Richard statue - $10, bunny’s ears and tip of flame broke, I don’t have the pieces

Loose:
Banpresto articulated Lupin III - $25, in "vintage" condition
Chogokin Mazinger Z GX-49 - $40, one broken spring launcher arm, he’s the one that transforms into a fist
Nendo Luka - $25, no tako luka nendo, pin sized scratch on one of her hair tips, comes with 1 bootleg tako lukas(the keychains with the chanins removed)
figma Black Rock Shooter - $30
Revoltech Pocco - $10, missing sword, broken arm ribbon, broken back wings, it’s all been repaired but she’s rough
King Kittan model kit - $5, painted pretty averagely
Motion Revive Rider 2 and V3 - $15, complete
1/18th Joe lot - $10, includes Movie Cobra Commander, Movie Doctor, 25th Zartan, 25th Snow Serpent, Resolute Cobra Commander, Dudepeel, and Star Wars Ponda Baba

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Monty Python, LOTR, and a Sandman.

I'll try and get some pics taken and put up later today.

Re: 1/6 Sideshow Knights, and a Sandman.

Nother Price Drop.

There's been some interest in splitting up the Knights lot, PM me if you're interested.

Re: Set of all 5 Sideshow Monty Python Knights $100+shipping.

I'm interested in the Knights, but where r the pictures ?

I'm interested in the Knights, but where r the pictures ?

Thanks for letting me know, I guess the links broke. New pics added to the second post, stands are not included.

Damn Still wanting these. How many more were released in addition to these 5 ?

Damn Still wanting these. How many more were released in addition to these 5 ?

I don't know if I can list them all, but they did:

The 5 Knights
Patsy, Arthur's Squire
The Black Knight
The King of Swamp Castle
Prince Herbert of Swamp Castle
I think the French Taunter
and a very Limited Knight who say Ni

I think the whole line should be on Sideshow's website still, so you could look them up there.

Re: Sideshow Monty Python Knights $100+shipping, Young Frankenstein added!

New items added to first post, pictures in second post.

I still am interested in the Arthur figure.

I still am interested in the Arthur figure.

Can't split up the lot unless other people show interest in the other knights, hasn't been anything yet.

Bumping up

bumpeded up

a bumping up

a bump a bump

Re: Sideshow Young Frankenstein, and other 1/6.

bumped, Python Knights went on ebay, new stuff may be coming soon.

Re: Sideshow Young Frankenstein, and other 1/6.

Bumping. Young Frankenstein still available.

Re: Sideshow Frankenstein, Sandman, and other misc. smaller figures.

New stuff added.

Back