Mirror's Edge 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... if it is then I still have the original :dunno

Lost my interest when they said that it's gonna be remake.

I don't see this being an exclusive(for consoles maybe)... the first game was big for PC gamers and EA would be stupid not to release it through Origin.

Figured id bump the thread with this sweet shirt i bought from dice.

a90dda547660aae4a5050c415ca69d56.jpg

also this conceptual video sort of update. its been around for a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXTQmZUbTBo

MIRROR’S EDGE: CATALYST COLLECTOR’S EDITION

The full Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Collector’s Edition includes:
Adult Faith/Young Faith diorama
Exclusive Steel book
Exclusive lithograph
Set of 10 concept pieces
Temporary logo tattoo
Temporary Faith arm tattoo
Storage box

Available in limited quantity for SRP $199.99 worldwide in select retailers, the Mirror’s Edge Collector’s Edition is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the PC. Players can pre-order a copy starting today at GameStop stores in North America or online, with the other retailers worldwide to be announced soon.

featuredImage.img.jpg

The Faith statue looks fantastic!

What happened with Batman? if you dont mind me asking.

Whoa Pitu! Glad to know you're still among the living! Unless you're a zombie but still welcome back!

The Batmobile statue was cancelled just 5 days prior to the release due to a QC issue.

lol! Yes i am!

I heard that. Was it TriForce who was behind the Fail i take it?

Yeah, TriForce. The regular LE with the statue was also delayed. I got it but now I don't know what to do with it. I guess I'm digging the HT Arkham Bats so much that anything else pales in comparison. :lol

Well that sucks. To of my Fav games are getting Statues by them ME2 and Halo 5. I hope this doesnt happen.

Preorder up, you'd think for $200 they'd at least show more pics of the statue. at 14" tall, sixth scale i guess, I tend to think its better quality but still I've never seen a great statue that came with a video game.

Back