Miniature Artist Kim Serang's Figure Art Solo Exhibition in Seoul, Korea.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serang

Super Freak
Reaction score
1513563E50ABA56709EC04

Hi, this is Kim Serang from Seoul, Korea.
I am a figure artist, here is my exhibition report video for worldwide figure and art fans.
Please enjoy this video and my works.
Thank you!

Serang.

https://vimeo.com/54934880

202A764950B637401012DA

1961893350BF6D3C224396

Last edited:
Congratulations Serang! I wish I could attend your exhibition, it's sure to be a stunner!

I watched you video presentation Serang, just stunning, stunning work. One day I hope to be one of your patrons and have one of your pieces of art in my collection. Congratulations on your exhibition.

Amazing video Serang, blown away your Hendrix figures!! wish I had gotten one.. :(

Serang Freddie Mercury! :pray:

Thanks for sharing that video Serang...and your English was great! :)

I really am such a huge fan of your work - your dioramas are so well done with such a loving attention to detail. Just beautiful!!

Last edited:
Thanks all, i am really happy you enjoyed this video.

It is a not just hobby(toy) show or personal exhibition.
It is a first figure art exhibition in to the fine art category in korea.
Gallery made this exhibition for me, it was great honor to me.
This is will be my first step for the figure to make fine art. *

Serang Freddie Mercury! :pray:

Freddie Mercury in my 2013 to do list. will do!

Last edited:
I think it's brilliant having action figures recognised by a wider art community as works of art. Congratulations Serang! :)

Absolutely fantastic Serang! I think this is a huge step for the figure market as a whole and you should be very proud :D

And your English is great dude. Very easy to understand. I wish I was that good with Japanese as you are with English :lol

Last edited:
:clap Amazing work, especially because a lot of it is of characters/people who haven't really been covered in this hobby.

I got some news.
Today, I received an offer to open the exhibition in USA.
Late January 2013, i'll be going to United States and open the my figure exhibition in LA.

Serang's figure art exhibition in LA, USA. WOW!

Exact time and details is still undecided, but probably soon will be able to pass on the good news.
I would like to meet a lot of good friends there.
Please give me a good luck~!
Thanks,

Serang.

I got some news.
Today, I received an offer to open the exhibition in USA.
Late January 2013, i'll be going to United States and open the my figure exhibition in LA.

Serang's figure art exhibition in LA, USA. WOW!

Exact time and details is still undecided, but probably soon will be able to pass on the good news.
I would like to meet a lot of good friends there.
Please give me a good luck~!
Thanks,

Serang.

That is wonderful news! :rock

Congratulations Serang :clap

Your work is amazing!!! :thud:

Congrats on the exhibit. Great to see accolades outside our bubble.

And the van gogh IS JUST AWESOME. looking at redoing the budget to try and swing it.

Back