Mini scale Endo Skulls?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to have a 1:1 Endo skull, but
it's way too rich for my blood...
Is there any smaller scale ones like the SS TX scaled one maybe?

I saw this one,
21EdiPOoxUL._SL500_AA167_.jpg

Does anybody here has it?
Is it good?

I have one of those, and i love it, and yes the eyes light up.
avery well made piece, for it's small size.

What scale or size is it?
Do you think $60.00 is a fair price?
Got any pics?

Thanks!!
it's about 4 inches tall, i guess it's a 1/4 scale head. it's chromed metal, yes i think it's worth the price.+ you get a display case w/ it.
they are some other bordies on here who have one.

Theres a 1/4 scale version and a 1.2 version, i have the 1.2 version with its own case too which i dont use, bust and case will be up for sale soon, here he is shown with 1.1 Endo and TX.

Last edited:
I bought one of these thru amazon earlier this year. Could not find any other information or pics on it at the time, which really pissed me off. However it is a really great mini bust for it's price.

I also did a guest review of it over at 'Captain Toy', which you can read here - https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_060509b.htm

Here are some pics as well.

reviewtermbust6.jpg

reviewtermbust3.jpg

reviewtermbust8.jpg

reviewtermbust5.jpg

reviewtermbust9.jpg

reviewtermbust7.jpg

reviewtermbustlarge.jpg

I bought one of these thru amazon earlier this year. Could not find any other information or pics on it at the time, which really pissed me off. However it is a really great mini bust for it's price.

I also did a guest review of it over at 'Captain Toy', which you can read here - https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_060509b.htm

Here are some pics as well.

reviewtermbust6.jpg

reviewtermbust3.jpg

reviewtermbust8.jpg

reviewtermbust5.jpg

reviewtermbust9.jpg

reviewtermbust7.jpg

reviewtermbustlarge.jpg

NICE TOOTH RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the NOSE. I just don't get the people in charge of quality control. It just ruins the piece in my opinion.

That 1/4 skull is the same that sideshow used on there 1/4 PF.
I dont know who approved it. Its the biggest let down on what could have been a great statue
What they could have done is call it a Hick infiltrator!

Back