Mini-Robo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarrowMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
robomini.jpg

My Robo Cop just got his own "1:6" Robo Cop. lol.

Got this 'lil guy at my local comic book store today, along with a similarly minute ED-209.

minirobo2.jpg

I have no idea who made them.

ah, bummer. i hoped that ed-209 in that set was to scale with the robo. i've been pondering whether to get them or not. if they're not to scale with anything i might not bother, considering the prices. they're made by Kotobukiya, btw.

can you post more pics of them next to smaller figures? like 6" scale or star wars 3.75" scale?

ah, bummer. i hoped that ed-209 in that set was to scale with the robo. i've been pondering whether to get them or not. if they're not to scale with anything i might not bother, considering the prices. they're made by Kotobukiya, btw.

can you post more pics of them next to smaller figures? like 6" scale or star wars 3.75" scale?

Sure no prob.

The ED-209 scale is off in proportion to the Robo-Cop it came with. Both The Robo and Ed-209 came in clear plastic bags and had to be assembled, I guess they were promotional items of some sort from Diamond Distribution? I dunno.

Here's robo and ED beside a GiJoe MARS Trooper.

p1080009e.jpg

Back