Mindzeye Gears of War Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry guys, but the Gears creatures have the worst names ever, BOOMER?, CORPSER??, GENERAL RAMM??
XD

Kinda looks like Karma's girlfriend

382oh_snap.jpg

just when I thought you couldn't be any more lame...........you 'oh snap' your own joke?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm really digging these. Especially the Boomer. I'll probably hold out for painted versions though.

I really like the Cold cast bronze versions! Saw these in person at SDCC, and those are the ones I would really like to get... if I could afford them. :monkey2

Just got my Marcus in... I'll try to get pictures tomorrow. There will be a SDCC 2009 Exclusive Final Hope variant, limited to 100 pieces; same blue cold cast bronze as last year's Hellboy exclusive.

Just got my Marcus in... I'll try to get pictures tomorrow. There will be a SDCC 2009 Exclusive Final Hope variant, limited to 100 pieces; same blue cold cast bronze as last year's Hellboy exclusive.

now that I'll buy as it should be cheaper

Pics of the Mindzeye Marcus. Keep in mind these were taken quickly at the office without proper lighting or setup, so they aren't great... I'll try to get better ones this weekend.

Marcus01.jpg

Marcus02.jpg

Marcus03.jpg

Marcus04.jpg

Marcus05.jpg

Marcus06.jpg

This one taken with flash on...

Marcus07.jpg

The side of the box showing the SDCC 2009 Exclusive "Final Hope" variant...

Marcus08.jpg

Back