Mindzeye gears of war sdcc exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
BOOMER IS $150

MARCUS & DOM ARE $125 EACH

ALL HAVE AN EDITION SIZE OF 100

https://www.mindzeyestudios.com/gearsofwar-sdcc09/

phpThumbphp.jpg

phpThumb2php.jpg

phpThumb3php.jpg

Speaking of Dom, I was just googling Marias death and just saw this picture... dude from Saw 2 would make a perfect Dom. Kinda eerie resemblance:

saw2_slideshow2.jpg

My guess would be that the company is having a really hard time unloading the ones that they have, so they are trying to do something different to attract attention. They showed the original bronze and platinum statues at SDCC '08 so it's been a year with no new products.

Personally I would be very interested in painted resin scultps with the same pose and detail. The bronze/platinum should have just been limited releases from the get go.

Speaking of Dom, I was just googling Marias death and just saw this picture... dude from Saw 2 would make a perfect Dom. Kinda eerie resemblance:

saw2_slideshow2.jpg

That's the same guy that was in The Italian Job yes??? If so, he looks the part, but if I remember correctly, I think I'm a better actor.

OMG THE BOOMER!! I just did something that is not adequate for this forum in my pants....somebody pass me a towel stat...i need to clean up the seat!:drool:drool

I'm not digging the blue tho

Very good necropost! :clap

I am considering strongly using my reward points for Dom and Marcus as I already have the Boomer.

Back