Min-sik Choi-Old Boy, I Saw the Devil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklefunger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey hey hey

I know Kojun did an Old boy build but the head looks a little cartoony. Are there any sculpts that anyone knows of that looks like he does or could be modded for his appearance in I Saw the Devil?

Doing some builds from this film.

Cheers

I loved I Saw The Devil

Easily my fav film of the year and if it was to be done by the very best on these boards, sculpt and tailoring I would certainly be in :)

Already begun work on the Byung-hun Lee fig. Sculpting Choi. May have to do a hairless version so I can cast it & make both movie versions. Depends if my sculpting turn out.

Xeno, you KNOW is has to be the beat up look with the hammer.

Just wait. In a couple of years Hollywood will do a version of Devil.

My Byung-hun Lee sculpt is here & ready to go. So, the I Saw the Devil bashes are now a go. Managed to find a prefect down filled jacket in brown with hood in my parts bin.

This build could not have been begun without the help if the amazingly talented Kai.

Will include ear buds, wrench & fish bat thingy or whatever it is.

My Byung-hun Lee sculpt is here & ready to go. So, the I Saw the Devil bashes are now a go. Managed to find a prefect down filled jacket in brown with hood in my parts bin.

This build could not have been begun without the help if the amazingly talented Kai.

Will include ear buds, wrench & fish bat thingy or whatever it is.

Oh wow awesome! What has Kai done to help you if you don't mind me asking?

Any pics of the sculpt?

Can't wait to see this :)

Kai was kind enough to let me purchase one of his insanely accurate sculpts.

While painting stuff for clients, as usual, between clear coats I work on my stuff. So, tonight, prepped the sculpt (no cast lines, so clean)

The build is pretty much all done except for the painting.

TT slim body
down filled brown jacket with hood (eBay)
tan pants
funky boots, kinda Beatles style in brown
gloved hands from SS Bond
wrench, screw driver & fish thingy
-still need to make the ear buds

Here's the sculpt Cheers Kai

ooh, now what to do for the Choi. My sculpting is pretty anemic compared to others on these boards.

Back