Mighty No. 9 (Inafune's Mega Man-esque Kickstarter)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FQRizzo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Keiji Inafune is part of a kickstarter for a game that sounds a hell of a lot like Mega Man:

Mighty No. 9

d872aedcdccf552f3a519ee565576732_large-610x443.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1o0so4anc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1o0so4anc[/ame]

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9?ref=live

Yes, Mr. inafune. I will gladly give you money....would you also like a foot massage? Dinner at a five star restaurant? A new car? My first born? Please take it all...haha I don't need them. All i need is you.

Contribute $10,000 and you can have dinner with him! :lol

Reached its goal of $900,000 already! If it makes enough, it will be released on the consoles.

Backed it yesterday!!!

This is much better than waiting for Capcom to actually release a new Mega Man game.

I'm definitely going to back it. Just need to decide which level of contribution to go for.

Congrats on this game hitting its goal. I hope it hits the stretch goal, so it'll come to consoles too. But I bet the guys at Capcom surely are pissed.

Congrats on this game hitting its goal. I hope it hits the stretch goal, so it'll come to consoles too. But I bet the guys at Capcom surely are pissed.

Capcom can suck it.

:lecture Sucks to be them. I'm not going to purchase anything with a Capcom logo on it again.

~~I backed it for $20. I'll buy it again on PSN if it gets console release.

Capcom can suck it.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

They canceled two Mega Man games and put the franchise on indefinite hiatus despite huge demand. I hope whoever made that decision is getting fired today.

I'm actually more excited about Mighty No. 9 than I would have been for a potential new Capcom-made Mega Man game.

Did you guys see that Capcom UK tweet? The one that said they wish they had seen this kind of support for MML3, that it might have made a difference? Bulls**t! Capcom has been screwing our favorite franchises for years now and don't seem to have the same integrity and creative vision they used to. This is a huge victory for MM fans, and I'm glad it's happening. This, along with Shinji Mikami's new game, should be all the evidence Capcom needs that they are doing things wrong, and that there is plenty of support for the classics done right. Huge congratulations Inafune! :)

Did you guys see that Capcom UK tweet? The one that said they wish they had seen this kind of support for MML3, that it might have made a difference? Bulls**t! Capcom has been screwing our favorite franchises for years now and don't seem to have the same integrity and creative vision they used to. This is a huge victory for MM fans, and I'm glad it's happening. This, along with Shinji Mikami's new game, should be all the evidence Capcom needs that they are doing things wrong, and that there is plenty of support for the classics done right. Huge congratulations Inafune! :)

These days, Capcom will always blame the fans/customers for their **** ups. Capcom used to be my favorite video game company....such a shame.

I am quite interested in this game and will be donating soon. I hope this game will be an instant classic once its released!

These days, Capcom will always blame the fans/customers for their **** ups. Capcom used to be my favorite video game company....such a shame.

Well said. Capcom pinned the blame on the fans when they killed MML3 and now they're whining because people would rather back Mighty No.9 than buy Lost Planet 3 (which bombed).

C(r)apcom used to be my favourite third-party dev/publisher as well. Not any more.

Back