Middle Eastern Freak living in Toronto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aioros

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone

After many hesitant moves to introduce myself as a collector, I have decided at last to lay it down and just start with the intro :)

I have been looking into collecting for several years, but didn’t know specifically what? I saw those little Japanese action figures (as I am a big fan of Anime/Manga) but for some reason I wasn’t liking the way those figures looked with those joints appearing so visible. So I kept on with the idea of starting collecting but I still had no idea what. Until last year in 2013, around October 2013, I stumbled on the statue of Zoro from the Japanese anime One Piece, and I was astounded looking at the big tornado with beautiful realization, so I searched for the company, went on the website and that’s literally when I was hooked.
I have been pretty late to the game (as we say between us :) ) but I guess its never too late if you really want to (not counting in the huge price you’ll have to pay because you missed on those statues in the first place and were completely ignorant of what was going around, lol)

The list of Grails extended but I am grateful to say that it is complete now.
Some of the Grails I was hunting and now I am proud to own (regardless of the stuff on PO :p ;) )
Here’s the list: SS Gambit PF EX, SS She-Hulk PF EX, SS Blue Angel Comiquette EX, SS Psylocke Comiquette EX, SS Superman PF EX, SS Wonder Woman PF EX, SS Hellboy PF EX, SS Captain American PF EX Allied charge. Tsume Ikki, Tsume Shaka, Tsume Zoro. XM Magneto, XM Wolverine, XM Phoenix.

Thanks for reading :)

Hi,

Welcome to the big party! This is a great place to meet, chat and write your views onyour collection! Most folks are great, some not so great (LOL) but for the most part.. it's a great place for collectors!! Look around and enjoy.. there is so much to see. Have fun and again welcome!

Last edited:
:welcome to SSF Aioros!

Please keep all arms and legs in the vehicle while it's moving, and enjoy the ride! (Just a little humor now that you've joined our circus wagon! :wink1: )

But seriously, sounds like a nice collection you have going. I think you'll find most folks on here are very friendly and helpful, I hope you enjoy the forums.

Kind Regards,
Ken

Thanks guys, sure appreciate the kind words. Do you have links to your collections?

Thank you :) I forgot to add to the list SS Jean Grey PF EX! A lot of people are criticizing how simple it is, the hair flying with the hand pose look awesome to me

Back