Micro Facehugger Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lollycop

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I saw this guy at Statuetoys about 3 weeks ago so I decided to buy this guy for about 30 bucks plus 15 dollars shipping (here in Canada) and it arrived today. It's pretty good, it has a pretty good size (7 inches) and has a pretty good paintjob (you really have to look at it to notices some of lil errors). I also noticed the box and the figure it self is hand numbered 149 out of 3000 so that means only 3000 where made so if you want one pick one up soon.
Anyways onto the overall score.

8/10-Paint
10/10-Sculpt
8/10-size
8.5/10-Lasting Appeal in your area

Overall, 8.5/10

So do any of you own this guy or better yet, the life sized one?

product64797.jpg

My cam isnt working but thats a photo of it.

I saw this guy at Statuetoys about 3 weeks ago so I decided to buy this guy for about 30 bucks plus 15 dollars shipping (here in Canada) and it arrived today. It's pretty good, it has a pretty good size (7 inches) and has a pretty good paintjob (you really have to look at it to notices some of lil errors). I also noticed the box and the figure it self is hand numbered 149 out of 3000 so that means only 3000 where made so if you want one pick one up soon.
Anyways onto the overall score.

8/10-Paint
10/10-Sculpt
8/10-size
8.5/10-Lasting Appeal in your area

Overall, 8.5/10

So do any of you own this guy or better yet, the life sized one?

I have the life size version This bust is bad ass. :rock

I have both and there is a big difference(for the better) between the two. Congrats on a nice score

Last edited:
i have the mini 6" version. seems a little too top heavy and wants to fall forward. I peeled off one of the rubber things from the bottom and moved it more towards the bottom front. This helps it from falling forward.

heres the lifesize bust with the cineaquette I picked up recentley.
I like aliens as you might have guessed. Excuse the crappy pink x-mas tree too , its all I can fit into a tiny little flat.
Hey ! At least I'm trying !!!. :lol

DSC02761.jpg

heres the lifesize bust with the cineaquette I picked up recentley.
I like aliens as you might have guessed. Excuse the crappy pink x-mas tree too , its all I can fit into a tiny little flat.
Hey ! At least I'm trying !!!. :lol

DSC02761.jpg

Those two look awesome!!! :rock

Did you get the Cine from play?...was so tempted but just couldn't scrape the funds together in time!

I think the tree is nice...though I find it funny you can get that big ass TV in your 'tiny flat' but not a proper christmas tree...you got your priorities right! :monkey3:lol

Those two look awesome!!! :rock

Did you get the Cine from play?...was so tempted but just couldn't scrape the funds together in time!

I think the tree is nice...though I find it funny you can get that big ass TV in your 'tiny flat' but not a proper christmas tree...you got your priorities right! :monkey3:lol

:rock:lol Thats why nothing can fit , its the tv. :lol
It has to stay though !. :rotfl

I actually picked it up in person at a local shop. :D

:rock:lol Thats why nothing can fit , its the tv. :lol
It has to stay though !. :rotfl

I actually picked it up in person at a local shop. :D

Oh yeah, my days of little 20" TV's are long gone!!

Picked up a cine at a local shop? that is so sweet! :rock

if it was the same price as the other cinemaquettes when it was on there too I got it for half the price of the one listed on play .... :naughty:D

:lol They have arnie too but its from Terminator 3 so I'm probably gonna leave it. If it was arnie from T2 I would have.
My eyes look messed up on that photo too , some guy outside tesco was spraying this snow stuff out of a can and he sprayed it directley into my eyes the retard. :lol

Back