Michael Myers by HCG sneak peak...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 1 hcg piece and though the sculpt isn't 100%, it's still a great statue. Especially the detail on the outfit. I'm not looking to expand my collection but I've always wanted a Myers. If it were mixed media, it would be almost impossible to say no to. However, it's fully sculpted as usual.

Thanks BuffyGirl, I wish it were mixed media but if the sculpt looks good, I'm buying. I don't think we will see a Myers from Sideshow ever so my funds for that are going to HCG. :)

Will probably get myers if its mixed media, but definitely getting tyrant and leather face for sure!

Very tempted by x23 and chun li though, wow HCG is really stepping up their game!

Last edited:
How does Neca get every horror license while SS cannot?

No offense, but anyone who thinks that Sideshow can't get this license is living in a dream world. Sideshow chooses not to get the license. Either because they're not all that interested, or because they are unwilling to pay the going rate to attain the required merchandising rights. But either way, it's a choice on their part, and this whole thing about them not being able to do so is nothing but a bollocks filled smokescreen.

My bet is they just don't think there's enough money in it, long term, compared against pumping the time into more marvel or DC or Star Wars or whatever else they see as a priority these days.

Let's face it, Sideshow has barely been throwing more than scraps at the horror fans for a few years now. Just the way it is, I guess.

No offense, but anyone who thinks that Sideshow can't get this license is living in a dream world. Sideshow chooses not to get the license. Either because they're not all that interested, or because they are unwilling to pay the going rate to attain the required merchandising rights. But either way, it's a choice on their part, and this whole thing about them not being able to do so is nothing but a bollocks filled smokescreen.

My bet is they just don't think there's enough money in it, long term, compared against pumping the time into more marvel or DC or Star Wars or whatever else they see as a priority these days.

Let's face it, Sideshow has barely been throwing more than scraps at the horror fans for a few years now. Just the way it is, I guess.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture It's only certain self-proclaimed "in the know" mods that say they can't get the license. Every time that person throws in their two cents that Sideshow can't get the license I just roll my eyes. :)

If they have no problem getting licenses then why waste their time finishing the Pinhead PF only to scrap it? I wish someone from SS could answer that.

are you sure about that buddy? ıs there enough interest in SPLICE or Don't be Afraid of the Dark movies? It is so clear that they did these licenses just for keeping good relations with Guillermo but that doesn't make sense for me cause I am a big fan of cult horror classics. If they think that there's not enough money in them, someone will kick their arse:)

That Leatherface pose reminds me of Mcfarlanes 1/4 figure. I hope the price isn't to high on Michael Myers as its not realy a complex sculpt but it is great to see more Horror collectibles coming out.

That Leatherface pose reminds me of Mcfarlanes 1/4 figure. I hope the price isn't to high on Michael Myers as its not realy a complex sculpt but it is great to see more Horror collectibles coming out.

These guys keep their price points very reasonable. Probably 200-300 dollars which is great imo.

I was just thinking. So of those 4 art prints, 2 are already made. In the HCG picture it is the classic Myers ('78). Now in the art prints it is clearly a Rob Zombie Remake' Myers. So I'm guessing SS got the rights to the remake design and hcg the classic. Either way. I would frighten LOVE an original or remake. The both designs are incredible! An I in to something? Maybe spook. I'm praying.
I got out of collecting because of SS giving up on its original fans. Which is horror pieces. But I always said if they make a Michael Myers/Hodder Jason/pinhead/Leatherface/pennywise. I will be right back on the website adding toy cart.

I don't think it's a travesty at all. Sideshow hasn't tried hard enough to get the Halloween license. Neca, this company, countless others have been granted the license. Sideshow simply doesn't care b/c they want big earners like DC which I suppose is understandable for a business. Regardless, I will be ordering the Myers from Hollywood Collectibles because I have wanted a quality 1/4 of him for ages and it's about time :clap:yess: The Neca ones were crap so this one should be awesome. By the time Sideshow gets around to Myers... well, nvm they WON'T ever get around to Myers.

P.S. I'm super excited for this!!!

I have a 1:4 NECA Myers. He's not that bad.
I'd be in for this and Leatherface if they look good.

Back