Michael Myers 18 inch HELP!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddysnightmares

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really want the NECA Michael Myers 18 inch figure and i don't know where to get it. I know Ebay has some going for 40 to 80 bucks, but I want one for a little less. Does anybody know where i can get one for a normal price? thanks for the help.

PS do you think the mcfarlane 18 inch is better or the Neca? i think the neca one is way better !the mcfarlane one in my opinion sucks ^^^^, i hate the blood on him and the sculpt on the head doesnt even look like the mask the neca one looks so so cool!!!!!!:D

thanks again,

Freddysnightmares:D

yah you are right then i will just get the one on ebay then thanks!!!!!:D

I prefer the NECA over McFarlane for many reasons. 1 its more sturdy, I've had to glue the McFarlane one several times.
2 I just love the pose better, better paint, better sculpt.

HPIM0064.jpg

I prefer the NECA over McFarlane for many reasons. 1 its more sturdy, I've had to glue the McFarlane one several times.
2 I just love the pose better, better paint, better sculpt.

HPIM0064.jpg

dude awesome collection you kick ass. i am being the rob zombie version for halloween this year! it is my last year going out with my friends. i am so jealous of your collection. the only thing i have right now is the rob zombie figure and one coming in the mail. do you think i should try to get the 18 inch rb michael myers?:D

:google Wow! That's an amazing collection you have there don_of_the_dead.

Here are my favorite pics.

Back in 2006 I had Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Ken Foree and Michael Berryman from "The Devils Rejcts" to my house for dinner they visited my "hobby room" and we got pics:
HPIM0942_033.jpg

HPIM0941_032.jpg

HPIM0944_035.jpg

Don, I "met" you over at eternalcollector.com, showing off my classic monster collection. To my dismay:wink1:, my son has followed more along the lines of your way of collecting. He is 10, and has been an official collector for 5 years. Every dime from chores, allowance, report card grades, Christmas, and birthdays has been spent on HorrorHound cons and "stuff"/swag. He wants me to show you his stuff, so I told him I would. BTW--just to stay on target---the Myers this thread is about cost Seth $44.95 when new. Here's his stuff:

Don, I "met" you over at eternalcollector.com, showing off my classic monster collection. To my dismay:wink1:, my son has followed more along the lines of your way of collecting. He is 10, and has been an official collector for 5 years. Every dime from chores, allowance, report card grades, Christmas, and birthdays has been spent on HorrorHound cons and "stuff"/swag. He wants me to show you his stuff, so I told him I would. BTW--just to stay on target---the Myers this thread is about cost Seth $44.95 when new. Here's his stuff:

that's a cool kid if you ask me.

that's a cool kid if you ask me.

I think so too...but then again I am biased.:yess:

We just celebrated his 11th birthday by taking him to the opening night of King's Island Halloween Haunt a couple weeks back. He begged us to let him go in his clown costume. They almost wouldnt let him in because of the rules against it, but we told security it was his birthday and this is what he wanted to do.

We went through a few of the attractions and the rest of the night was spent with him scaring people. He would stand deathly still, and people thought he was a prop. Then when they got near him, he would scream "dont touch me" at them and scare them all.

The workers dressed as monsters at the park actually came up to my wife and I and asked was he ours and was he a child actor? It was hilarious. He stopped trick r treating when he was 9, and decided it was more fun to stay home and pass out candy to the kids and scare them than it was running up and down the road.

Needless to say groups of young ladies stopped and posed for pictures with him just about the entire night. He oughta do alright when he's older.:monkey3

Here's his costume.

Back