Michael Corleone 1/6 w/ chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
patrileylol.jpg

:hi5:

Coffee expelled all over the keyboard and pc screen:rotfl

I think the eyes are too close together, I don't know, it doesn't look like Pacino, I thought they were fixing it.

yeah im digging that chair too but every ebay listing i've found is like 70 bucks! that's crazy for a resin casted chair. :(

wow I totally missed this one, didn't know a Michael Corleone was made how come the figure is called Bagheria?

thanks zidane yeah I was just reading some of the other threads and didn't know Pacino was stingy about releasing his likeness. I remember having his ____ Tracy playmates toy as a kid so wonder why the problem?

did any of you purchase this? was thinking of picking this up in the event it gets pulled for licensing issues if they arise.

is this technically the first retail figure made in the likeness of Al Pacino from Godfather series? if it gets reported and pulled can it become a coveted collector's item one day?

is this technically the first retail figure made in the likeness of Al Pacino from Godfather series? if it gets reported and pulled can it become a coveted collector's item one day?

No because it's no different than any of the other many unlisenced figures out there. Tom Cruise from Collateral, Bruce Willis from Die Hard, Dirty Harry, Leon, Face Off, Shawshank Redemption, Blade Runner etc. etc. These things are a dime a dozen. None are official. Many are decent, many suck including this one, therefore no one will be wanting it for anything other than his chair.

yeah I think I will get this, since photos of products don't look as good as in person at least if the figure really bad the chair will be the consolation prize. it probably wouldnt look as putting it hight on a shelf so you cant really see the intricate face details, but just the form to give it some subtle hint its related to GodFather.

Back