Michael Caine head sculpt by toysheadquarters P.5 updated

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael Caine head sculpt by toysheadquarters

Amazing likeliness. Please put me down for one when it is for sell. Thanks

Looks perfect! Cast it up, paint it, and sell it to me :D

Awesome work on this, you can easily see the likeness! Great stuff

amazing work man. I want this ...

any comments?

5908913624_2dc8042d40_z.jpg

5908355703_57eba3dfc7_z.jpg

5908913714_223b8f2bbe_z.jpg

it's a nice piece, but with the colours something seems off to me, i'm not really seing Caine if i'm being very honest (which i assume you want)

the last pic i can see Caine a bit, but the others it's just not there for me

it actually reminds me of sean connery on that first pic

I think it is very impressive sculpt and great likeliness of the actor. I would like to order one if it is for sell in a future.

This first attempt looked amazingly like Caine but the revised piece lost a bit of this and the painted seems to have hid your fantastic eye for detail. I'm not really sure why...either way it's an amazing sculpt and I'm dying to see it "Alfred" up next to a Batman.

I thought it fantastic sculpture painted

I think the hair color and skin tone are off a bit on the painted version. Very good quality paint work... but when the tones are off it can through off the likeness.

I think the hair is too gray, and should be more white... maybe even a bit of yellowing. Same with the eybrows.

Seems like the skin should be a bit paler over all... but with more pink mottling around the nose, eyes and cheeks.

I think the eyebrows are too "rounded" and it's making him look surprised/throwing the likeness off. I think it can be fixed with paint apps and the sculpt itself doesn't necessarily have to altered. Just my thoughts. Either way, I want it :D

If you put a pen/pencil against the screen,blocking the eyebrows, he looks very "Alfred". Anyone else see this, or is it just me?

I think the eyebrows are too "rounded" and it's making him look surprised/throwing the likeness off. I think it can be fixed with paint apps and the sculpt itself doesn't necessarily have to altered. Just my thoughts. Either way, I want it :D

If you put a pen/pencil against the screen,blocking the eyebrows, he looks very "Alfred". Anyone else see this, or is it just me?

I agree the eyebrows are throwing it off. Also the hairline on the right side (his right) seems a little off

You should also reconsider that he has not that much hair anymore. Painting it in skintone before and than washing over it to get the impression of lighter hair could maybe help.

Skintone and hair colour are a little off, I agree.

Same with the eyebrow.

And something around the eyes or the eyes itself are a little off too. But I cannot point exactly what it is. :dunno

I have just realized another issue that throws it off. Your photograpgy. :lol

While the likeness is almost spot on at the unpainted one, the painted one is more off. I did a quick test, my girl wasnt able to recognize the painted sculpt but instantly knew who he is when I showed her the unpainted sculpt. I looked closer at the pics than and realized that the angles of the front shots are different. While the unpainted head is leaned a little forward, the painted one is leaned a little to the back. You should make another pic with the same angle as the unpainted one so we can have a proper comparisson. :)

Back