Michael Caine as Alfred sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOly Crap thats awesome !!!!!
Beautifully sculpted likeness Spenser !!

He'd make an interesting " Dressed To Kill " figure also ....lol

Thanks everyone! I put a price in the first post for those interested.

Awesome, Steven. I'll be picking up 2 "Cainefred" heads!

Funds coming soon! :D

Last edited:
Spenser - Can you put the head on a full figure, preferably with clothes similar to something Alfred wore in the movies, just to get a feel for what it'd look like?

That would be great! Thanks

Hi everyone and thanks to all!

Just an update: Most of you got a painted head so please be patient it’s going to take a little while. Some have gone out.

Thanks!

This head rocks my world! :rock
BTW, anyone got ideas for how they are clothing him? I can't decide what way to go...suggestions welcome....
Great work Steven!

This head rocks my world! :rock
BTW, anyone got ideas for how they are clothing him? I can't decide what way to go...suggestions welcome....
Great work Steven!

Ken clothes? Either that or a sideshow bond with a tux on the cheap. Not sure myself, but it's gotta be a tux.

When I do mine, he'll be in a Black suit, White shirt and Silver tie.

Simple but elegant.

Damn! DrJediSith, that is the perfect look!!! Now, where to get that coat, (I do not have that one, anyone??? Let's snag some long coats!) and what was he wearing underneath? THAT is the Alfred I am after! Great call!
This is gonna be a great one!

looks like a nice button up sweater . im emailing it to you in its large marge form so you can see the details les:whip i actually didnt think this size was too bad

Last edited:
Back