Miami Metro Custom Dexter PHOTO'S WITHOUT A FLASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SculptorJoel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally completed my Miami Metro Dexter Custom.

Without Flash:

DSCN5313_zpse13c88a7.jpg

With Flash:

DSCN5309_zpsf76e9559.jpg

Before:

DSCN5306_zps2f5c780f.jpg

After:

DSCN5308_zpsa3eef1ac.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Miami Metro Custom Dexter

Looks good. Like the paint job. Love the expression and the pose. He looks like he has demons.

Looks good. Like the paint job. Love the expression and the pose. He looks like he has demons.

Thanks a lot, I am really pleased with it apart from the photos with the flash :rotfl :rotfl

Looks good.

I think you need a Muskel body though :exactly:

and the donuts are all smashing into each other in the box , tip it right side up :lol

Looks good.

I think you need a Muskel body though :exactly:

and the donuts are all smashing into each other in the box , tip it right side up :lol

Thanks a lot, I was thinking of using a HitFigure one.

Haha, I just like how it looks.

Really has came out pink with the flash, weird.

Man, I know how you feel. I hate when I kill a paint job and can't prove it because my photos all turn out so &hitty. It is such a crap shoot. I can shoot the same shot exactly the same * times and get * completely different photos. It drives me nuts.
I just wanna invite every one over to my house to look at the figure in person just to show what the paint job looks like.

Man, I know how you feel. I hate when I kill a paint job and can't prove it because my photos all turn out so &hitty. It is such a crap shoot. I can shoot the same shot exactly the same * times and get * completely different photos. It drives me nuts.
I just wanna invite every one over to my house to look at the figure in person just to show what the paint job looks like.

:exactly::goodpost:

Hello Joel, can I ask you a publicly embrassing newbie question?
How would you stick that head on a hitfigure? Don't the hit figures all have necks? (the one's I've seen on ebay have anyway...)

I bought that head off Joel as well and this'll be my first custom.

Cheers fella!

Look good.

What Khaki Pants you got there on Dexter?

Thanks a lot, they were from the Toms Forrest suit which I bought from eBay some years ago.

thats a cool dexter but i gonna ask did he kill and steal the shirt off jason part 2 from sideshow? :p

Haha, sure did, although temporarily. :yess:

Hello Joel, can I ask you a publicly embrassing newbie question?
How would you stick that head on a hitfigure? Don't the hit figures all have necks? (the one's I've seen on ebay have anyway...)

I bought that head off Joel as well and this'll be my first custom.

Cheers fella!

Hi there!

Yeah, the HitFigure body has a neck, I will most probably just take a rotary tool (dremel) and take of the whole neck and make a hole inside the head, take some clay or putty and get it to fit the peg on the neck so that it is on the figure and stays on, hope this helps. :clap

the shirt doesnt actually look bad at all.. i could actually see dexter wearing it :) atleast it suits him better than jason :rotfl

Haha, yeah! I bought a stripy blue one but had no pockets so decided to use this one. Yeah, not quite right for Jason. Haha.

Back