MGS4 or Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to get collectibles. The whole reason that I was getting the game was because I am OBSESSED with guns, and this game HAS EM'! I'm not a MGS Fanboy, but this one looks promising. I'll pick it up later. Oh, and also, I think that Bluetooth's are for faggots! But, that's just my opinion.

-CJK

I did get the bluetooth but I don't use it. Just another MGS item to my collection.

I was gonna pick up MGS Twin Snake for gamecube of someone from craigslist for $10...now he's not answering my calls. Damn!

I did get the bluetooth but I don't use it. Just another MGS item to my collection.

I was gonna pick up MGS Twin Snake for gamecube of someone from craigslist for $10...now he's not answering my calls. Damn!

The only reason to use a bluetooth is for gaming, they just look stupid when used for the talking on the cell, or left on constantly...ya your not that important and you don't look as cool as you feel...trust me.

Yeah, Id use one for playing online with my PS3, but that's it! I saw a guy get kicked out of Wal-Mart because the cashier didn't know who he was talking to due to his constant use of the Bluetooth. She kept getting confused so they asked him to leave. I think it's against the law to talk on the phone at the counter anyway.

-CJK

Yeah, Id use one for playing online with my PS3, but that's it! I saw a guy get kicked out of Wal-Mart because the cashier didn't know who he was talking to due to his constant use of the Bluetooth. She kept getting confused so they asked him to leave. I think it's against the law to talk on the phone at the counter anyway.

-CJK

LOL, it's not against the law to talk on the phone at a counter!? Just people who are dicks do it. I work at a store and I hate ignorant fools who come in on their phone and leave on their phone...They can't take a few minutes out of their day to shop? They don't even acknowledge the people helping them throughout the store, dicks..

Back