Mezco Toyz - THE CONJURING Anabelle doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely be picking this up to go with my Life size and Promo...

1012579_10206748455243395_939314897907714691_n.jpg

12507240_10206748440723032_4420444112734633659_n.jpg

Yup. Perfect description. She's creepy alright! Loved how she started off The Conjuring and loved her part in Annabelle.

Imagine not buying this but getting one in the mail. CREEPY fun! :rock :lol

i collect horror line but there certain figure i cant collect eg chucky and this
lol

Not related to this doll at all, but a funny story--I was on jury duty last week. The day was dragging on, as I sat in the jury pool with about 150 other random people waiting to hear where I needed to go, and after lunch the woman in charge of the jury selection put a movie on for everyone to watch on a large projector. It was the Conjuring. There was an audible gasp by several in the audience :lol

Not related to this doll at all, but a funny story--I was on jury duty last week. The day was dragging on, as I sat in the jury pool with about 150 other random people waiting to hear where I needed to go, and after lunch the woman in charge of the jury selection put a movie on for everyone to watch on a large projector. It was the Conjuring. There was an audible gasp by several in the audience :lol
Hell yeah! That's awesome! We would never get that here.

Not near as creepy as the movie doll, but would be real cool if they also did a real Raggedy Ann doll like the real Annabelle.

From bbts? Or?

I'll have to check can't remember if I po this or not.

On a side note, seeing conjuring 2 tonight with my girllllll so excited.

I will for sure. My friends were over for GoT tonight and I told them about this and they were all like... "you're gonna die." :rotfl

I will for sure. My friends were over for GoT tonight and I told them about this and they were all like... "you're gonna die." :rotfl

Looking forward to your thoughts and pics.
Tell your friends that they must each keep her for 1 night... in their bedroom. :lol

Dang, this still isn't out? I wanna see in-hand pics...kinda tempted to buy it. That, or commission some custom 1/6 Conjuring figures. Easily my favorite scary movies. Just saw the second one yesterday - great stuff.

Dang, this still isn't out? I wanna see in-hand pics...kinda tempted to buy it. That, or commission some custom 1/6 Conjuring figures. Easily my favorite scary movies. Just saw the second one yesterday - great stuff.

Yeah the first movie was a nice surprise for me. After a string of terrible horror/suspense movies, this dropped and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Glad to hear the sequel is getting positive feedback.

Back