Mezco One:12 Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised no one's mentioned that this will likely be painted better than NECA's releases.
i did but deleted it immediately. i'm trying to be nice. and Neca's paintjob on predators is something Neca should burn for. which is not nice.

:lol

If Mezco do them right they'll be the same size as NECA. I hope that happens. But what if Mezco undersize them aswell? It just seems to be a thing, no action figure company is scaling the Predator correctly next to human figures - Hot Toys didn't either.

thanks to stupid jajuja fansites that shaped the minds of almost everybody. they describe jajujas 1-2 feet shorter than crappy meat or whatever they're calling aliens in their stoned articles.
i guess the difference in height between jajujas and predators is the brain. jajuja don't have one, so they're a head shorter than predators.

Damn another Predator I hope Iron Man is next.

This is like watching Bruce Wayne parents getting shot in an alley lol

Oh well look on the bright side at least it won?t have the Mezco/HT restrictive clothing making the action figure completely useless as an action figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
pred.jpg

looks decent. they need to get his mask right, though. looks like the mask from predators, rather than the jungle hunter's version.

Is it the same scale? Hmmm... yeah, just checked: the Mafex alien seems to be pretty much in scale to Mezco's Alex...

Well well well, seems Mezco are indeed releasing an Alien. 2 companies can hold the same license for the same scale?

Toy-Fair-2020-Mezco-One12-061.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-Mezco-One12-062.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-Mezco-One12-064.jpg

Don't like that dome at all.

And perhaps not the most flattering pics of the Predator

Toy-Fair-2020-Mezco-One12-044.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-Mezco-One12-046.jpg

Well well well, seems Mezco are indeed releasing an Alien. 2 companies can hold the same license for the same scale?

View attachment 479504
View attachment 479505
View attachment 479506

Don't like that dome at all.

And perhaps not the most flattering pics of the Predator

View attachment 479507
View attachment 479508

Oh crap... now I?m in trouble.
NECA, Mafex and now Mezco doing Alien figured... this will get expensive!

The dome is clearly unpainted, so I?ll just wait for official final production pics before passing judgement.
And I wonder... is that a rubber suit on the alien? It certainly looks so around the hips.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Whether the figures scale the same because of each company's definitions, on paper NECA is 1/10 and Mezco is 1/12. So they can be licensed separately.

And all that to say, price and target audience can modify licenses too. Just because there's a 1/6 Captain America at Target by Hasbro doesn't mean Hot Toys can't make them.

I saw on fb that the alien comes with a lot of accessories, including a different chest piece that looks like it has the harpoon sticking out of it... could it mean they?re planning a Lucky Star-Ripley?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The MAFEX Alien is great as long as you want a figure that falls apart while handling it.

A lucky star Ripley and Big Chap would be freaking rad, but the Big Chap that is in those pics leaves a lot to be desired. Especially in that pose where you can compare directly to the Koto.

But back to the Pred, whoever posed that for the show needs to be slapped.

Back