MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a tough time understanding what the allure is with these 1/12 figures.

I'm not knocking anyone that collects them, I just don't get it. They're smaller than NECA figures and 5x the price.

I wasn’t really into these things until the Michael figure was announced.
Did some research after and they’re pretty much 1:6 figures but, y’know... 1:12
Articulated body
Tailored clothing over said body
Swappable hands
Accessories

The details are pretty great on this figure as too.
Theres like a head under the mask, the eyes are painted great and the overalls fit to the body perfectly

I think it’s a figure you have to see in person. I really hope they make a Loomis or Laurie. I’m game for a 2018 Myers too!

I wasn’t really into these things until the Michael figure was announced.
Did some research after and they’re pretty much 1:6 figures but, y’know... 1:12
Articulated body
Tailored clothing over said body
Swappable hands
Accessories

The details are pretty great on this figure as too.
Theres like a head under the mask, the eyes are painted great and the overalls fit to the body perfectly

I think it’s a figure you have to see in person. I really hope they make a Loomis or Laurie. I’m game for a 2018 Myers too!
I really doubt they could out do necas 2018 Myers

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have a tough time understanding what the allure is with these 1/12 figures.

I'm not knocking anyone that collects them, I just don't get it. They're smaller than NECA figures and 5x the price.

I'm not into 1/12 at all, just picking this one up because I'm a fan of Myers.

It looks better with every new picture I see. A Loomis and Laurie would be great. I have a feeling NECA will do a Laurie figure in the not too distant future, but it will be from the new film. Unless Jamie Lee Curtis doesn’t want it made for some reason.

I dunno... more hands, tailored clothing, polystone grave, a stand and a flickering pumpkin?
I think they can do better
I'm talking about sculpt. Coveralls will prob be the wrong color again if they make the 2018. Necas will have the tombstone and flicker pumpkin as well. And 3 head sculpts. Plus it's an ultimate so it will have extra hands.

The 1:12 by Mezco is far better in hand. The Hair mold line that is in photos of some online is nary to be seen on mine. So maybe some slipped past quality control before being painted. the figure is about as awesome as can be had for $80 peeps. Considering raw heads cost more than that in 1/6,lol.

Head truly is amazing. That suit material up close though yikes.

If I got this first thing I would do is alter the ghost sheet into the proper length and shape Mezco dropped the ball big time with that.

Last edited:
I'm talking about sculpt. Coveralls will prob be the wrong color again if they make the 2018. Necas will have the tombstone and flicker pumpkin as well. And 3 head sculpts. Plus it's an ultimate so it will have extra hands.

And all that will only cost us $30.00......shipped. :lol

The only thing holding me back from getting this is the feeling that Neca will some how release a 78 Myers in the future. That and the $80 price tag of course...

The more I see of this guy, the more I like though. Easily the best looking 78 Myers figure yet.

Yeah on the shelf and not under a 4K macro lense it will look great with the tombstone and pumkin next to it.

But damn that’s the cost of 3 NECA figures!

worth it at least i think so, this is my fav mezco 1/12 currently. re-watched the 78 and opened this fig and very very happy.:clap and yeah sooo want a loomis mezco one:12

if it wasnt so pricey i would get another black out eyes and put some bloody bullet holes in suit. btw the suit is nicely weathered very subtle but screen accurate in that regard.

was the D'mazing review posted?-

Based on overall look, this is how I rank Myers figures, official ones trying to be accurate.

1. McFarlane (7” and 18”)
2. NECA ‘78 (18”)
3. NECA RZ (7” and 18”)
4. Mezco / NECA 2018
5. ThreeZero H6
6. NECA ‘78 (7”)

Mezco looks like a damn sharp figure, the posability adds a lot of value, headsculpt looks great, my biggest nit is how “perfect” the jumpsuit looks due to being real fabric at a small scale, hurts the appearance for me a bit compared to sculpted figures, and I put the NECA 2018 at the same level because for all the good it has going, the vinyl “underwear” they use to hide hip articulation ruins the overall jumpsuit look a bit.

While not the most iconic pose, I feel like McFarlane has the best overall representation, good work on the jumpsuit, solid head sculpt, and regardless of feelings towards the movie, NECA’s RZ Myers is the best Myers they’ve ever done.

I doubt the NECA will have a pumpkin that lights up.

doubt it will flicker and capture that candle look? the mezco is so awesome when light up cuz of that.

Back