Mezco One:12 Collective Hanna Barbera

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mezco One:12 Collective Hanna Barberra

Entertainment earth is now offering free shipping on space ghost by itself. 70 flat shipped now can't beat it.

Damn, cheaper than Mezco. I'm considering preordering armored Batman from them, so I might as well spend a bomb at once and get space ghost too :wink1:

I'd like Mightor and the Herculoids. They could always start off with just Zandor to begin with and see how it goes. Of course I really would like to see Zok to go with Zandor. He'd be around 3 feet long I imagine. Seems doable. Of course Zok and Zandor would be lonely without Tara and Igoo. And you can't leave the kids or the whatever Tundro is alone with no supervision, so Dorno and Tundro too. You can end the line there though as long as you have a Gloop and Gleep two pack. That's all I need really from a Herculoids line. After that they can start on a 3 foot tall Frankenstein Jr.. The Galaxy Trio is entirely optionaL.
I hardly collect action figures anymore, maybe two or three a year, but I am about ready to go all in on the 1:12th Collective line. So far it's straight up amazing. I just put in my order for Frankenstein's monster at my LCS. No kidding, I'd buy all the Hannah Barberra stuff I mentioned.

Hopefully the coloring is similar. Is the non-GID version available on Entertainment Earth?

Not sure; I only own glow-in-the-dark vinyl toys and they range from basically white to blonde. They all seem to have a slight greenish colour to them, though. Maybe totally white GID paint/dye does exist though; I've done no research on it at all. No way of telling here without asking Mezco, since the promo pictures for both versions of Space Ghost are identical.

Not sure; I only own glow-in-the-dark vinyl toys and they range from basically white to blonde. They all seem to have a slight greenish colour to them, though. Maybe totally white GID paint/dye does exist though; I've done no research on it at all. No way of telling here without asking Mezco, since the promo pictures for both versions of Space Ghost are identical.

Well at least entertainment earth has the best return policy, so if you don't like it you won't lose any money at all.

40356524d46905be6d5ea4041caf4851.jpg

You know, even with all the Marvel/DC ones they showed off, Space Ghost is the only one I'm dead set on getting. Loving the effect pieces as well.

Back