Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand quick sell outs, but if your payment processor is such a piece of garbage then I'm ready to jump on the Mezco hate train. I can't even put in a wait list order yet.

Yep credit cards didn’t work. They should have made it PayPal only. Company needs to get a clue. Looks like i May be packing up this collection and selling it off. Tired of this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add me to the list. What a bunch of BS. I don’t see how anyone can complain about NECA exclusives or Mondo posters after ever trying to order an exclusive from Mezco’s site.

I am super pissed. If they had just said before hand Pay Pal only at least I wouldn’t have wasted all that time and it wouldn’t have cost me $20.50 in reward points. Out of all the exclusives so far that’s the one I wanted the most. Oh well I guess that is how it is. I didn’t even know about it until about 12:55. To think if I had just waited until 1:30 to hear about it I could have avoided the last 30 minutes of frustration and be in the same spot.

Add me to the list. What a bunch of BS. I don’t see how anyone can complain about NECA exclusives or Mondo posters after ever trying to order an exclusive from Mezco’s site.

Right??? I've never had any payment issues when it comes to really limited SDCC Neca stuff. Either I got in on time or it sold out. I can accept that.

And oh yay it finally took my wait list order :slap

And already on eBay 200-250

Sorry for the multiple posts just really disgusted by this whole experience.

With Paypal, they get all your payment upfront. Go figure.

I’d be okay with that if they were up front about it being the only payment accepted. I mean it is up to them but I just wish they had told everyone up front not to bother with the credit cards. It just adds more frustration and fuel to the fire if you don’t get your order in on time.

I’d be okay with that if they were up front about it being the only payment accepted. I mean it is up to them but I just wish they had told everyone up front not to bother with the credit cards. It just adds more frustration and fuel to the fire if you don’t get your order in on time.

Pretty shady business practice for sure. If only their figures weren’t so damn good, then it’d be easier for me to drop the line completely.

I’m just going to stop buying any of their comic book figured all together. At least most of the movie based figures are normal releases that you can also get deals on through eBay. I’m tired.

My Credit Card order was very, very slow, but thankfully it did process.
I did not hit refresh, I only hit the order/confirm buttons once, and entered my CC 3-Digit ID.
FYI, my Credit Card was saved and updated in my Mezco Profile early this morning in anticipation of this fast sell out.
Congrats who got it. Those who did not, eBay for double. (Which I have had to do plenty of times for Black IronMan, Blue Dr. Strange, Green Red Skull, Nightmare Batman.......)

My frustration is really just due to the credit card glitch. I can’t remember if it existed the other times and since it’s the same card they have charged on my other orders I didn’t see the need to change it or “update”. I get that their exclusives will be fast sellouts and it’s probably 50/50 at best I will get the ones I want but it stings missing out due to not using Pay Pal which I could have used if I had known of the credit card issues. The other thing that frustrates me is the lack of heads up on some of these. Maybe I missed it in their newsletter but I don’t remember anything saying he was going on sale today until I looked at a toy news website at lunch time. On the bright side I have a knightmare batman and exclusive punisher I can sell or trade when the time comes to get this one.

There I am done venting and will move on now at least until the figure comes out and I am reminded of it lol.

I signed into my account about 5 minutes early... clicked "buy" right when it popped up... entered my 3 digit code and was out in about 5 minutes. Sucks to hear everyone having so may problems.

I guess that is why I buy two of hard to find exclusives when I get a chance. My Neca TMNT movies exclusives will probably finance this one.

Same with me, sat and tried to pay dozens of time, site kept crashing. Waitlist. I'm going to get my pre-orders from BBTS and that's it. Done with Mezco.

Back