Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure hope this Onyx Edition isn't the Keaton Batman they'd had all these years and never shown us.

I honestly think if they ponied up the facial rights (which they've proven willing to do in the past) they could potentially deliver the best 89 Batman of all time. Better than Hot Toys. Cause they can do it RIGHT, the way the real suit was constructed. Rubber armor glued onto a skintight black bodysuit.

But it's been....oh...almost 5 years since they mentioned it so I doubt we'll ever get it. I guess Hot Toys and Neca still win.

(Unless the new and improved MAFEX give it a try....hmmm.....)

I hope Keaton Batman happens, but maybe something is screwy with the licensing all of a sudden? PRIME 1 apparently ran into an issue which is why we haven’t seen their Keaton up for preorder.

I hope it’s just WB wanting them to wait for Batman 89’s 30th anniversary and not them halting merchandising for the movie altogether.

I just hope everyone who wants one can get 'em at a reasonable price if it sells the F' out :gah: :banghead

Luckily there's a 2 per person limit, so I think that will help. But if this thing sells out in less than 30 minutes like some other exclusives, forget about reasonable pricing unfortunately.

Now it's saying pre-order starts at p.m. EST. What the hell was the point of the countdown? Don't think I've ever dealt with a more annoying website than Mezco.

Having a hard time checking out too. Every time I click place order, it goes to the previous page. This company is trash

I had a hard time with CC payment so I used PayPal. It was really slow but it went through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their website is garbage....crashed 4 times ... PayPal says money sent but timed out gave me error....I’ll wait for email confirmation...if not then not meant to be

Aaaannnndd I missed it.

Sat in front of computer form 1250 ET and waited for countdown. Spent 21 minutes trying to get my order through. Went to waitlist at 1:21 pm. What a joke.

Hope you are enjoying this Mezco. Honestly. What a freakin’ joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh do I hate Mezco’s exclusive sales!!! Lucky I found out about it right at 1. Sadly I suffered glitch after glitch after glitch and didn’t get it

Back