Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new but I got back to making more refined pics, so I thought I'd share. :)

By the way, Superman has started to grow on me. In the right pose and angle, he does look good.

Fabulous photos! I actually like that Superman.

Sorry, looked at Batman Beyond this week instead of Punisher. Hey, I'll get to him next! BB is great, although I did have some issues with the seams in the pits.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-082218a.htm

review_one12bb_11.jpg

Nice photo and review! Friggin' really like this batsuit, and after watching the show I like it even more.

I guess I got a waitlist conversion on the Batman Beyond. I just got a shipment notification. Didn't get a conversion email at all.

Hey would anyone have a Batman beyond for trade/sale? If so PM me. I’ve got a ton to trade including Mezcos

Nothing new but I got back to making more refined pics, so I thought I'd share. :)

By the way, Superman has started to grow on me. In the right pose and angle, he does look good.

I really like the Ascending Knight design they came up with ... but it's kind of funny that the overall look is streamlined and functional, except for those ears!

I really like the Ascending Knight design they came up with ... but it's kind of funny that the overall look is streamlined and functional, except for those ears!

Now that you say it... :lol

Maybe a head with short hears, a la Year One, would have been better. Someone might try that by mixing a black AK with a black SK. I know I would, if I were to buy those.

Boots could seem out of place wth the rest of the aesthetic. But overall I like what they did with this. I appreciate the out of box thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi
I just cancelled my PX exclusive Sovereign Batman (dark blue/grey/yellow oval bat) at BBTS. Anyone that wants it should act ☺

Back