Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would have made it closer to the cartoon version, maybe use the same material as Symbiote Spiderman. But still a great figure.

Hey if anyone is interested I’m looking to trade a PX Exclusive Dark Knight Returns Batman. He’s complete. Message me if you’re interested! Thanks
Hahaha! I guess no one is interested.

I wasn’t really looking for money...since this figure is great yes, but not worth what those people asking crazy prices for it are insane haha. I was looking to trade it. I was looking/hoping for a Dc Mezco or two I don’t have already. Just let me know thanks fellas

I thought about it. It's tempting, especially since they're making the Justice League, but I don't want to get into another line. Running low on shelf space as is.

I wasn’t really looking for money...since this figure is great yes, but not worth what those people asking crazy prices for it are insane haha. I was looking to trade it. I was looking/hoping for a Dc Mezco or two I don’t have already. Just let me know thanks fellas

Unfortunately I only have two DC I would consider trading and I'm sure you have them both

well due to my limitations ie cant sew and cant paint :)

super glad i met this guy from the fwoosh
spiderdoodJD
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

with his help i put these together and im now a lot nearer to where i want to be ,regarding 1/12 scale customs :yess:

using a mattel detective batman ,a hasbro retro cap america ,a couple of dc direct heads and mattel man of steel boots ,and this guys excellent suits , i put these together

heres them cut together

30144319688_48ecc2b4e2_m.jpg
43294209544_4052b13eb2_m.jpg

and after i got them suited up

43964316752_6b5352d9c7_z.jpg

30144278318_2c8a7e940e_z.jpg

43964294492_092130de70_m.jpg

30144259688_be8b3108b1_m.jpg
43294149504_81d0093ca1_m.jpg

cant say enough about this guys work ,its terrific ,from the super durable materials ,trust me im rough with my toys and im retired now but after nearly 30 years as a aerial rigger working outside in all weathers my hands are not soft ,but despite my rough handling they still look like new :)

to the emblem work ,the supes is his work ,the bats is a hobby store sticker , his is as clean as a whistle

and hes fast and a super nice guy to deal with :)

Is it just me, or does this Batman Beyond have the best ankle range weve gotten on a Mezco figure yet? I cant tell if my ankles are loosening out of their sockets or not, but Im getting really solid range out of it.

Is it just me, or does this Batman Beyond have the best ankle range weve gotten on a Mezco figure yet? I cant tell if my ankles are loosening out of their sockets or not, but Im getting really solid range out of it.

Him and black suit spider-man.

Back