Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say we will certainly see some new figures at SDCC. Maybe only a couple but that's alright.

I just hope they'll do
predators and aliens, whole Aliens marine crew, the second predator flim's City Hunter
Breaking bad (only male characters pls, hate to place Skyler and Marie on my shelf), definitely want Jessie and Walter with the chemical yellow suit
TDK series, would love to have joker and Bale Batman

speaking of those, I don't want them have anything to do with exclusive, No FUXKING WAY

Anyone know if the Batman Beyond figure will be released on BBTS for a descent price? Or is it just going to be on eBay for like +$150? And does anyone here have it and have pictures of it

Anyone know if the Batman Beyond figure will be released on BBTS for a descent price? Or is it just going to be on eBay for like +$150? And does anyone here have it and have pictures of it

It's a Mezco exclusive so it's only available through their website. BBTS won't be able to get it. By now I would say eBay is definitely your best bet. I was able to jump on the waitlist really early so I hope it coverts.

Friggin' dig the AK Batman

gauvBYn.jpg

sJgDwyi.jpg

hTRUrOb.jpg

For fun I posed it on the shf Batpod, I think it looks sick

HZ1Jqav.jpg

8vutRm9.jpg

AMY6kWx.jpg

G23GGjp.jpg

5oJzMJ0.jpg

UfoDVHU.jpg

1WgLf0O.jpg