Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish I had a local shop that sold Mezcos...

I wish there was even online shops here that sold Mezco. Some have a few but scarce, overpriced and delayed like crazy. It's a real pain in the ass to shop ONE:12 figures here in Europe.

With that and all the nice exclusives we can't even buy, I'm really starting to lose interest in the line.

I will freak the F out when/if ever one day I’m browsing a store in my town and see a Mezco on the shelf, and then after the shock it’ll dawn on me that it’s price tag is $120... and then I’ll realize that I already have it...

Man I wish I had a local shop that sold Mezcos...

Yeah I'm very lucky to have two shops that carry Mezco figures. One of them carries more than the other one and unfortunately, neither orders every single Mezco release. I was very lucky to find BvS Batman at one of the two for just a little over retail price.

Yeah I'm very lucky to have two shops that carry Mezco figures. One of them carries more than the other one and unfortunately, neither orders every single Mezco release. I was very lucky to find BvS Batman at one of the two for just a little over retail price.

I have a dream of walking into a local shop and seeing shelves full of rare Mezcos, Figuarts, NECA, Storm Collectibles, Hot Toys, etc. That dream is very unlikely to come true anytime soon and I live in a very thriving area.

She looks pretty good, I love the face. I will have to see about this one, though, because shed mostly be a companion piece for Bats.

Really like the 3 heads. Hopefully a lot of people order her, would love to see some bat girl/woman figures from them. Wonder if the boots will be 2 pieces for better articulation.

mezco_catwomen.jpg

I wonder if we'll be seeing any variants and if so how different they'll be from this one.

Anyway, I got this pre-ordered on BBTS for now.

Catwoman looks pretty good I'm just not a fan of this design for her....if there's some way a px exclusive could look like the animated series or batman returns catwoman I'm in. A batgirl figure would be sweet and maybe maybe maybe we will finally get Lt Uhura :pray: even though I think the Star Trek line is dead

I'm hoping for a '90s purple variant. Although if all they do is change the colors like they did with Ascending Knight I'll probably just stick with this one.

Back