Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a Batman day Variant that was up for preorder, it was like the all black version but with brass coloured accessories

what happened to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ascending Batman costume looks horrible imo.

like the designer had a gun to head and an angry boss yelling "design more, design more now! more lines, more flair, more creative, more design!"

seems abit over-kill for sure. tho did look fun to pose in that review.

that head sculpt on proper comic accurate first appearance batman with the pink/purple gloves and pistol would be a insta-buy.

Are either of the 2 knight batmen based on actual comic designs?

No, they're Mezco's own take, although Ascending's cowl looks very much like the Batman 1st appearance look. Suppose to be one more Batman in their "evolution of Batman" so probably be loosely based on the Dark Knight Returns look, but you know the costumes will have bunch of lines, shiny patches, and any other non-sensical design you can think of.

Scored a Mezco Deathstroke for a decent price :yess: my first deathstroke figure; I like how the stealth version looks too.

Mine should arrive either tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Don't think the Bruce is spot on, but I like it a lot more than I did in the proto pics.

Prices of Mezco have gone up crazy lately, completely crazy. At this point you'd be better off collecting Hot Toys than Mezco... I know Knightmare Batman was one of the most expensive Hot Toys figures for a long time, the Mezco one is already selling for over $200. And the Ascending Knight Toy Fair... no comment.

Boy I regret missing out on Knightmare Batman. He looks awesome.

Congrats to everyone getting him.

Back