Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deathstroke has a release date of July as well. Did he get pushed back too?

finally reading Red Son... i now understand the hype. surprised they have shown a red son batman proto.

I still love these little guys, I think it's easier to have fun with 1:12 than with 1:6...

Also, does anyone know when the Comic Superman is due out?

IMG_1460.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 267
I really, really dislike every picture I've seen of this Ascending Knight figure where even a small amount of light has been put on it, but Mezco's blog about the figure today contains info that was news to me- apparently this is the first in a series of three Batman figures showcasing the beginning, middle, and end of his "career." While I've grown to be worried, not excited, about teased One:12 Collective figures, I am hoping against hope that their "middle" and "end" Batman figures come out much, much better than this "beginning" one.

https://blog.mezcotoyz.com/batman-ascending-knight/

I'm more of a fan of the classic style Batman, but I'll definitely pick that one up. Looks pretty cool. And I just want a Batman in my collection. The Dark Knight ones are pricey.

I really, really dislike every picture I've seen of this Ascending Knight figure where even a small amount of light has been put on it, but Mezco's blog about the figure today contains info that was news to me- apparently this is the first in a series of three Batman figures showcasing the beginning, middle, and end of his "career." While I've grown to be worried, not excited, about teased One:12 Collective figures, I am hoping against hope that their "middle" and "end" Batman figures come out much, much better than this "beginning" one.

https://blog.mezcotoyz.com/batman-ascending-knight/

I assume that the Batman Vs Superman 'Batman' is the 'middle' and Batman TDKR is the 'end'.

The day they announce a actual classic Batman, I expect to see these Mezflair versions flood ebay.

Back