Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the cape to having the folds it does in the movie. An custom cape would prob hang closer to the body though.

40c068a3062766b03514b27ce39fe576.jpg

184ae95ce1ec0bf350c802e5dc8f20c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's my only MINOR gripe with Bats, how did you get it to lay that way?

I just received a shipping notice for my Batman v Superman Superman from Entertainment Earth. I haven't been keeping up with the progress on these and didn't even know this was ready for release. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Batmobile.

"We're in for a show kid."
874788b1b0816fbfcbc3ce5dbfb27daf.jpg

First time attempting the iconic TDKR pose with this figure. Turned out even better than I had hoped. Looks amazing on the shelf.

I just received a shipping notice for my Batman v Superman Superman from Entertainment Earth. I haven't been keeping up with the progress on these and didn't even know this was ready for release. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Batmobile.
Yeah, I don't know if I am gonna wait for the Mezco Batmobile....I think I am gonna jump on the ULTRA ULTRA cool Mattel Batmobile. It comes up for preorder this summer and hits the market in Oct 2017. Check out this link if you haven't already seen it..... https://youtu.be/fL70xuAY9es Can't waitnto, pose my Mezco Batman with it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

For me he looks great, love his mass when compared to the much thinner Crapfex.

His heads also look good enough for me to know who the actor is:

thanks for posting ,good clear look at the figure :clap

shame he never said whether he liked the movie or not though :lol

thank for the tip off on timewalker ,
tried them for supes $57 for postage to the uk :slap

no can do :lol
plus possibility of 20%import tax and thats a big thanks but no thanks :lol

Back