Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Mezco Toyz Facebook

Guess who fought his way out of the clutches of cancellation? The details are still being worked out, but after NY Toy Fair it's determined that he will go into production. No more details than that for now. We heard you guys and we were amazed by the response of this figure getting put on hold. Thank you for your passion!

View attachment 327568

Can't wait for it to be a $100 Mezco webshop exclusive limited to 300 pieces that scalpers will buy up 20 at a time of and sell for three times the price on eBay the next day...

Psyched for Knightmare. Also saw some much better pics of BVS Superman and I'm relieved to say I can keep my preorder. Skipping him would have really killed my interest in trying to go all in on film figures.

Psyched for Knightmare. Also saw some much better pics of BVS Superman and I'm relieved to say I can keep my preorder. Skipping him would have really killed my interest in trying to go all in on film figures.

From Fwoosh? I think the sculpt is there, but man it really needs some shading. But looks like he's out in the States along with Flash, so It's going to be a busy next couple weeks for me with these things.

From Fwoosh? I think the sculpt is there, but man it really needs some shading. But looks like he's out in the States along with Flash, so It's going to be a busy next couple weeks for me with these things.

Yes, Fwoosh but also One Twelve Republic on fb. Someone posted like 20 shots including very close face shots. Really brings out the sculpt and while the paint is not PERFECT it is way better than I thought. There is shading and color gradation. The heat vision face is pretty much a fail and I don't love the angry face but the neutral face is enough for me. I don't want to not like it. The "comic" Superman is a straight pass for me, hoping they'll continue to kind of always have a Superman in the pipeline like they do with Bats.

Anyone know where to get or order faux leather type material for an custom cape?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Since BvS Armored Batman was around $100, I hope that it's not more expensive than that, and that one has diecast parts.

Or is Poly-stone more expensive than dieast?

I'm not very happy with the paint results from the final production of the MOS Superman. It is vastly different from the original photos, almost the quality of the DC Icons collection. How can they do a great job with the Punisher face and end up with a bland paint scheme with Superman? With these results I just can't trust the quality of their product from their promo shots. IF this is where Mezco is heading with their quality at this price point, I think I'll be stopping with what I have ordered.

Back