Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mezco Batman back from my buddy he re-did the cape and five o clock shadowed the face...

14611036_10154645463854346_2779216189956308436_n.jpg

14702297_10154645341439346_8494207638503151774_n.jpg

14716240_10154645333064346_6086662343118382815_n.jpg

I just got into Mezcos a couple of weeks ago and been going Mezco crazy especially for the DKR series... interesting read going through the whole thread going though the reveal, dock strike angst and how the line has evolved. So far I have all the bats except Black and White plus the Armored Batman, plus some Star Trek. Planning on getting the Dark Blue Dredd an really on the fence over Franky... hope to see a review soon
I have not felt this geeky excitement since the early days of the Marvel Legends line which I had to see a few years ago...at least with these Mezcos I can scratch that Hot Toys itch at a more reasonable price
I want to stick to Batman, Frazzeta, Star Trek and a villian line (That Deathstoke looks magnificent but I would really love the Pirate Boots classic version) but probably will give in the Monster line as soon as I see a Lon Chaney Phantom of the Opera and would sell my soul for a Peter Cushing/ Christopher Lee The Mummy setup

Oh and btw some commented on how on Millers graphic novel Bats started out almost like a Neal Adams version, all sleek and athletic but ended up a stockier and bulkier by the end of the story... plus at the same time his suit went from the almost cheerful powder blue and yellow batlogo to an almost total black look to his costume and logo. I believe this is not a conscience; as the story progresses Bats moves visually, physically and even philosophically from the lighter toned Batman from the TV show and the 80s comics to a back to basics badass Batman who uses almost his first appearance coloring and even more old school viewpoint, and thisnos reflected on how his sleek look and light blue tone become darker and darker, his physical appearance more imposing and brutal and even his methods and philosophy when he decideds than once and for all the only way to stop the Joker is to kill him
All in all I am loving the 1:12 line and look forward to it... plus I really dont mind delays at all if that makes up by beign such magnificent products

Oh and btw some commented on how on Millers graphic novel Bats started out almost like a Neal Adams version, all sleek and athletic but ended up a stockier and bulkier by the end of the story... plus at the same time his suit went from the almost cheerful powder blue and yellow batlogo to an almost total black look to his costume and logo. I believe this is not a conscience; as the story progresses Bats moves visually, physically and even philosophically from the lighter toned Batman from the TV show and the 80s comics to a back to basics badass Batman who uses almost his first appearance coloring and even more old school viewpoint, and thisnos reflected on how his sleek look and light blue tone become darker and darker, his physical appearance more imposing and brutal and even his methods and philosophy when he decideds than once and for all the only way to stop the Joker is to kill him
All in all I am loving the 1:12 line and look forward to it... plus I really dont mind delays at all if that makes up by beign such magnificent products

The joker kills himself in the Dark Knight

Yeah, it's funny how it is a huge misconception that Batman finally "kills" in TDKR :lol

That's a point the story makes, that he doesn't kill, even at his lowest.

is there a hole in cape for the strap to go thru on shoulder? or did you make one or im seeing it wrong and strap just goes under cape it at shoulder?
In the movie there's an hole that goes through the cape . Sane with the HT this is an custom cape so yes I made the hole myself

why-batman-s-armor-suit-might-actually-stand-up-to-superman-811912.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In the movie there's an hole that goes through the cape . Sane with the HT this is an custom cape so yes I made the hole myself

ahhh i see thks :hi5: may do the same with mine he had that strap on entire time yeah? so no reason not to really. surprised mezco didnt catch that. finally saw movie other night.

ahhh i see thks :hi5: may do the same with mine he had that strap on entire time yeah? so no reason not to really. surprised mezco didnt catch that. finally saw movie other night.
Yeah he had it the whole time v Superman. Shame Mezco isn't including an non strap version of the launcher w normal Batman since he did use it.

Back