Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, the embossed logo is even worse. The underwear really bugs me, though; if they fix that then I'm buying the figure

Who remembers when regular BvS bat's was meant to ship two months ago, the golden times.....

Yeah I canceled my order and will just wait til it come sin stock whenever that will be.. Tired of waiting. At This rate Knightmare Batman won't come out til 2019 lol...

That stitching on Superman's shorts still drives me crazy. It's not as noticeable on the Red Son Supes, but the regular is pretty jarring.

Hi, I have a question, mezco toyz is the only place where I can buy their figures? I was looking for the green arrow but he is sold out

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Why do you pop-up every few pages complaining about the price-to-size ratio?

Hot Toys are $230 (cheapest), they are 12 inches (give or take), so 6in figures should be $115 right?
$80 is about 1/3 of Hot Toy. If something is worth the money To YOU, then buy it. If it's not worth the money, then don't buy it.

That low slung crotch though :lol

a guy on the foosh has a pretty simple fix for that ,well i dont have the figure but from how he explains it ,it sounds easy :)
heres his full post for any that are curious

e: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures
Postby DisThunder » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Maaaan I love this damn figure. Working on my review, and talking to Colirio, I had an idea for the bat crotch. I took a little
Elastic strap, blue tacked it to the back of the codpiece, and then stirruped it and looped it around the back of the belt. Now the belt and the cod piece stay low, and the baggy suit crotch disappeared.
So much groin talk in one post.

80c565a44f0e71fc9386585b35aca7dc.jpg

looks way better to me anyway , hope this helps any that are bothered by the crotch thing

Hot Toys are $230 (cheapest), they are 12 inches (give or take), so 6in figures should be $115 right?
$80 is about 1/3 of Hot Toy. If something is worth the money To YOU, then buy it. If it's not worth the money, then don't buy it.

When you consider that the (all plastic) S.H. Figurarts Black Widow is going for $110 (half the price of the Hot Toys version), the $70-$80 price tag for Mezco figures is actually a good deal, considering what all your getting.

those with the armored bats can you get cape more like the proto images, more flat? seems all too big in the prod inahnd pics i have seen like theres too much. just needs extreme futzing?

was plottin on HT then decided to try and save loot and got for mezco then in watching the scenes of move realize the mafex is closer to what seen, closer to the HT but now leaning back to mez cuz of the light up eyes and stand/extras. hate what i see of cape and shoulder pads but just looks fun to pose if its exact to movie or not.

mez will do a comic version correct?

these seem to sell out very quickly, is it possible that they sold out already on pre order? I usually just try to scoop 'em up at a local store.

Back