Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think Mezco would release a battle damaged accessory? seems like a long shot. I would LOVE a battle damaged chest and head sculpt to display.

Straight from the box (after installing batteries). Really nice, can't wait to dig in and start posing.

Also, it hasn't been shown much, but the gun barrel slides forward to store a shell inside.

BvS Armored Batman photo shoot up on Toyark:

https://news.toyark.com/2016/10/04/mezco-one12-armored-batman-hand-gallery-223944

Armored-Batman-05.jpg

Cool pose with the kyptonite spear! Just got mine last night. Really happy with it. Can't wait to get regular suit Batman and Superman... oh and Knightmare Batman! Hopefully that doesn't go up for pre-order anytime soon. My wallet needs a rest

Finally got a Mezco TDKR Batman.

I love that little figure.
I got the light blue but I felt the grey suit was too light and the paint on the face was a bit too pale green.

So I darkened the suit, repainted both belts and tucked the cape under the plastic cowl.

IMG_4533.JPG

I bought a TDKR Batman, PRCC Exclusive from a store in my country, and there is a detail that is really bothering me.
The sleeve cover has no indication of it being an exclusive (as far as I could check online, that does seem right), but the photos in the back of it are of the Black cape version Batman with the black bat symbol (the regular one). I saw some pictures online in which the photos seem to be of the Exclusive Navy Blue one, and some other pictures in which I couldn't be sure (it seemed like the black one).

Could anyone confirm this detail for me? Was the sleeve cover of mine swapped somewhere along the way for the regular one?

It's not something that I consider a problem, but not knowing is really bothering me.

Finally got a Mezco TDKR Batman.

I love that little figure.
I got the light blue but I felt the grey suit was too light and the paint on the face was a bit too pale green.

So I darkened the suit, repainted both belts and tucked the cape under the plastic cowl.

View attachment 296902

Wow. Just wow. Looks amazing. Do you mind sharing the technique and paints you used?

Welp asked Mezco when normal Batman will be shipping their answer... "End of the year we hope...." "Looking like Nov/Dec now..." Ugh not even Neca or Hot Toys has this many ****ing delays...

Lovely to see all the Armored Batman photos. Here are some of my favourites from Mezco's booth at NYCC

IMG_20161007_115725.jpg
IMG_20161007_115736.jpg
IMG_20161007_115802.jpg
IMG_20161007_115821.jpg

I really liked Red Son Superman, but the logo on the chest was pretty bad--shiny, like a transfer on a t-shirt. The stitched-in underwear also looked ugly once I started noticing it. Darkseid was pretty cool, too, but honestly Deathstroke looked the best of the four.

Back