Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a joke or are you serious?
Looks great to me, but not Hot Toys great.

I mean, we're talking apples and oranges here but I'm inclined to agree. As awesome as the HT version is, the color of the suit just doesn't look right to me. Mezco's, while not 100%, more accurately represents what I love about the (I suppose we have to call it the original, now) Batfleck suit. When I consider that, along with price and space limitations, I see no reason to pick up a 1/6.

No joke. No need to get the Hot Toys. :duff

I mean, we're talking apples and oranges here but I'm inclined to agree. As awesome as the HT version is, the color of the suit just doesn't look right to me. Mezco's, while not 100%, more accurately represents what I love about the (I suppose we have to call it the original, now) Batfleck suit. When I consider that, along with price and space limitations, I see no reason to pick up a 1/6.

No joke. No need to get the Hot Toys. :duff
Yeah I don't collect 1/6 so HT was out of the question. But this figure came out great. Can't wait to pose him once I get his face repainted to support the five o'clock shadow.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

...Hot Toys got the proportions all wrong. Don't know why it always has to receive all praise. Mezco's looks better but the body shape looks uneven. It's nice that it includes two heads but why not a cowl less one?

P.S. is it just me, or the mouth on that alternate head looks more Keaton than Affleck?

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

...Hot Toys got the proportions all wrong. Don't know why it always has to receive all praise. Mezco's looks better but the body shape looks uneven. It's nice that it includes two heads but why not a cowl less one?

P.S. is it just me, or the mouth on that alternate head looks more Keaton than Affleck?

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

Kinda hard to tell since it's only one pic... Still boggles my mind why no five O'Clock shadow... Oh well guess will get him repainted when i get him.

I have a feeling the Knightmare batman will have an unmasked sculpt or least i hope he does.

Well I asked Mezco about the Trench Coat Joker that was shown at SDCC and they said it will be included in another version so that pretty much confirms we'll be getting hopefully an more classic Joker with Tail Coat,Green Vest,Pin Stripe Pants,Trench Coat, and Spat Shoes.

https://twitter.com/mezcotoyz/status/778010166126084096

Last edited:
Back