Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a little themed showcase haha

b0e0749885ccc9d9b2f3c85530eed6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious props for keeping the DKSA statue. I had it, but sold it a decade or so ago. Also, props for your original TDKR statue.... I still have mine and it's one of my favorites.

WP_20150829_17_21_12_Pro.jpg

Here are mine when I had them displayed a little while back. I put them away and have the Gotham Knight and Arkham City sixth scale figures there now, but I'm getting ready to change that up, too.

WP_20160626_014.jpg

Here's my mezco batman setup right now. There my 2 favorite figures. Wish I wasn't so late to the game with these so I coulda got a dark blue exclusive.

Attachments

• WP_20160627_003.jpg
    WP_20160627_003.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 359
  • WP_20160626_010.jpg
    WP_20160626_010.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 355
Thanks, I'm envious of your trio. Just got the mutant the other day. I was reluctant but I love him now. I been hesitant on most of these one:12 cause the price but I've gotten used to it this last month or so and pre ordered armored bats superman cap and punisher. Was gonna pass on comic supes but I been looking at him pretty hard for 55.

If I can find ML at below retail I'll go for out. Batman needs a villain.

Here's my mezco batman setup right now. There my 2 favorite figures. Wish I wasn't so late to the game with these so I coulda got a dark blue exclusive.

I feel that so hard. I have PX and black as well, and wish I had gone for a dark blue to complete the colours. Feeling especially silly because I remember looking right at the Mezco site while the blue NYCC version was available, thinking 'eh, these are pretty pricey for 1/12; I don't need this' and skipping on it—and now I would have to pay at least double what Mezco wanted.

If anyone is interested I have an Mezco light blue for sale. Just not my cup of tea rather collect movie Batman's than comic versions... So drop me an PM if you interested in him.. Comes complete.

Thanks, I'm envious of your trio. Just got the mutant the other day. I was reluctant but I love him now. I been hesitant on most of these one:12 cause the price but I've gotten used to it this last month or so and pre ordered armored bats superman cap and punisher. Was gonna pass on comic supes but I been looking at him pretty hard for 55.

Where is he for sale for 55? Thanks.

I'm right there with ya. I just got the SSC 1/6 Superman and I love having him next to my other SSC Batman figs.... I've got enough reward points through Sideshow that I could get Superman for just shipping. Since I'm much more interested in comic versions of these characters as opposed to movie versions I'm sooooo tempted.

finally pulled the trigger on BvS Bats. It'll be interesting to compare him to the MAFEX version since they'll both be shipping around the same time it seems. My moneys on mezco but I like the idea of displaying the MAFEX with my other imports.

Where is he for sale for 55? Thanks.
Sideshow had a discount code floating around the web last month that brought him down to 55. Not sure if I waited to long or if the code didn't apply to mezco but I tried it on the last day and couldn't use it.

Did anyone get a preorder from sideshow with that code for 55?

Sideshow had a discount code floating around the web last month that brought him down to 55. Not sure if I waited to long or if the code didn't apply to mezco but I tried it on the last day and couldn't use it.

Did anyone get a preorder from sideshow with that code for 55?

I think the general consensus is that Sideshow will wait for SDCC (or closer to it) to drop July's code.

hi - did anyone sort the DKR cape issue - i pooped mine out of the box and don't want to just start stitching it up - was anyone able to remove the cowl neck piece for a proper repair?

hi - did anyone sort the DKR cape issue - i popped the cape off when removing from box - loop was very thin where thread went in- don't want to just start stitching it up - was anyone able to remove the cowl neck piece for a proper repair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back