Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of them. And I'm a DC guy.

Compared to the Marvel ones, they're a notch or 2 below in execution, portrait, design, etc etc, subpar.

And I'm not wrong, you're wrong, it's not an opinion, it's fact.

Last edited:
Hopefully Sideshow will start carrying all of the Mezco 1:12 line. Torn on Supes because he definitely could look better but he doesn't look downright terrible (I prefer this over the SS 1/6) and has some neat accessories.

Hopefully Sideshow will start carrying all of the Mezco 1:12 line. Torn on Supes because he definitely could look better but he doesn't look downright terrible (I prefer this over the SS 1/6) and has some neat accessories.

I'm with you. Decided to chance my arm with him as DKR Batman is fantastic and I want to see where this line goes. So I will support it.

I hope Sideshow has the BVS Batman and Superman up for pre-order soon. I have $30 in points waiting to be spent.

I have every figure that I want pre-ordered through BBTS at the moment. If SS carries any of them, I'll happily cancel those pre-orders and switch over. Ordered the Armored Batman through Mezco's site. Cool that the eyes light up and that they used metal in the build.

All of them. And I'm a DC guy.

Compared to the Marvel ones, they're a notch or 2 below in execution, portrait, design, etc etc, subpar.

And I'm not wrong, you're wrong, it's not an opinion, it's fact.
...funny how people think their opinions are always fact

Sent from my Moto E

Does anyone know where i can get the mezo dark knight for a good price? Checked Ebay and Amazon but prices are high in general. Retailers that i looked at seem to be out if stock.

Welcome to SSF.....:)

I think its more welcome to the internet.

Does anyone know where i can get the mezo dark knight for a good price? Checked Ebay and Amazon but prices are high in general. Retailers that i looked at seem to be out if stock.

There are 6 of them... which color combination are you looking for?

Well any one of them would be ok. Mostly the black and the deep blue are the ones I am looking for...thanks!

Well any one of them would be ok. Mostly the black and the deep blue are the ones I am looking for...thanks!
I have the regular black and gray one that I will probably get rid of. I have the PRCC one that I'm keeping and I don't think I need two of the same types. Its been opened and posed (but it's complete) so if you don't mind "used" let me know. I'm not going to eBay it anytime soon so you have time to think about it... no hurry

I'd be interested in the light blue Bats if anyone is selling for a decent price.

I too have felt the DC line is a bit off. But I think it's because I'm a DC fan over Marvel. I'm too critical of the product because I want it to be perfect. Since I don't care as much about the Marvel characters, I'm ok with what has been shown so far.

I'd be interested in the light blue Bats if anyone is selling for a decent price.

I too have felt the DC line is a bit off. But I think it's because I'm a DC fan over Marvel. I'm too critical of the product because I want it to be perfect. Since I don't care as much about the Marvel characters, I'm ok with what has been shown so far.

I am exactly in agreement with what you've said. They are using a different approach with their DC and Marvel figures and it makes me crazy. If these were SOURCE ACCURATE they would be the end-all greatest figures of all time. Look at the TDK, BVS, Space Ghost, Dredd and Frankenstein figures. All perfection.

Now take Green Arrow. A great looking figure for sure, but what is that costume? It doesn't call out any era to me. In fact to me it seems more like a cross between the Watchmen movie costumes and the elven armies of the LOTR films. With just an incidental touch of his Rebirth look. There are three classic looks for GA alone that I would happily shell out for. His Golden Age (original) look, the classic 70's/80's/Bronze Age look, and the Longbow Hunters look. I still haven't been able to pull the trigger.

Shazam I have preordered, very faithful although I would greatly prefer the gold to be yellow. Not in love with the portraits but I think they'll look better in hand.

Flash... I would buy if I felt the need for a Wally One:12. But that figure is not Barry Allen to me. And I F-ing hate chinstraps. Zoom however looks great to me.

Superman. Well, so close yet so far. If one orders through Sideshow, are you charged right away?

I'll PM you in a few weeks and let you know when I'm selling him.

I seen 2 of the light blue px version bats on the shelf at big bens comics in Allen park mi yesterday cap trenchcoat. Think there priced at 90 but he let me have 1 for 80 out the door about a month ago.

Question for everyone getting into this line. How do you display these? I have a few incoming and also have some of the Dredds and TDKR Batman figures. I have Detolfs but they just look to small in them. Anyone care to share their a pic or two of how they set theirs up?

Question for everyone getting into this line. How do you display these? I have a few incoming and also have some of the Dredds and TDKR Batman figures. I have Detolfs but they just look to small in them. Anyone care to share their a pic or two of how they set theirs up?

I did a little themed showcase haha

b0e0749885ccc9d9b2f3c85530eed6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back