Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batmans cape looks a bit shoddy. I'm waiting to see more pictures of these before I pre order. For my tastes, I'm not sure real cloth outfits work at this scale. Regardless of how well done they are.

Eager to see more.

Man, I'm tempted by that Batman, but I was planning on holding out for the armored version when I saw them both teased yesterday. It would be tough to swing both of them. It seems odd to me that they would tease them just a day before they're available to PO, but then only post a few pictures of each when they go up for PO, and you can barely make out either figure in the pictures!

What's everyone's thoughts on when these sell out?

Armored Bats will probably be substantially more expensive, if that helps your decision any. LED eyes won't come cheap.

Considering the likes of Hulkbuster have little to no accessories from certain companies, I wouldn't be surprised

i like the big bad toy store price listed as their price 85$ our price 75$... mezco reg price 75$... ummmm...whaa......................?

Toyz in the box beats BBTS. $75.99 each, free domestic shipping—so cheaper than Mezco. I'm actually afraid to recommend them to too many people out of fear they they'll start selling out very fast.

Well, internationally speaking, BBTS still beats TITB with only 40 bucks for shipping 4 of these, while TITB is 80 ****ing bucks to ship only 2 [emoji38]

Well, internationally speaking, BBTS still beats TITB with only 40 bucks for shipping 4 of these, while TITB is 80 ****ing bucks to ship only 2 [emoji38]
That so? Everyone tells me BBTS is worse than TITB with international shipping :lol

Don't tell everyone about the site! I still need it for later for my Mezco Batman :panic:

Yep, I saw them up on Toyzinthebox yesterday, and I am buying them both! I just can't wait for this movie!:lol

Although, I actually want that Superman they showed off more than anything. I know it needs work, but I hope it comes out this year.

Anyone in the UK found these for pre order yet? Still nothing on forbidden planet.

I don't really want to buy from bbts, customs fees can be horrible.

I don't trust forbiddenplanet for preordering it. They cancelled it last time I did. And that was when the figures were very expensive on eBay. But it appeared months later on Zavvi at retail.

I don't trust forbiddenplanet for preordering it. They cancelled it last time I did. And that was when the figures were very expensive on eBay. But it appeared months later on Zavvi at retail.

Is that forbidden planet. Co. UK or .com? I've had the same experience with zavvi, ordered about 4 things they cancelled them all, yet they were in a local shop about a week later.

So these batman seem to be all over ebay for 80 bucks or so.. did they do another run?

What other retailers got them?

Also wondering if I should order it to be safe, or wait?

I don't know if they'll do another reissue after this one. Are you talking about the BvS figures or the TDKR? In your position I would buy the TDKR now.

Back