Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this repaint on facebook.
Looks ****ing amazing.
11224675_497162537119438_4433130373199714027_n.jpg

Wow that looks fantastic. I wish Mez gave us a bit of a darker suit

Yeah, that looks really good. If I didn't know the product, looking at that picture I would assume that was 1/6.

Does anyone know when mezco will start shipping the two pack wxclusive? I'm losing interest in this and may just sell the set once it comes

I have to be honest I am losing interest too. With no Superman, Joker or even a Robin on the way for this its going to be kind of bland. I was going to wait until I got the ML set and take one more total family photo (since I have the other 5) but the longer it takes the closer I am to selling off a couple of those other ones since now that I think about it I really don’t need all 6 Batman figs.

i saw one of the mezcos guys comment on how they dont want this line to be remembered as the dark knight batman line. like dont want the success of the TDKR batman to overshadow their other plans. i get that but think its silly as well. do continue with other licenses but when you have sumthin thats hot and wanted by fig collectors def drag that out, cmon. supes and joker asap at least. follow up the hype with whats wanted dont ignore the hype and run from it, embrace it and use that success to fund more plans. IMO

Does anyone know when mezco will start shipping the two pack wxclusive? I'm losing interest in this and may just sell the set once it comes

i think they are suppose to ship next month, AUG. i think. also anxious to get inhand.

Was looking to see when its expected to release from forbidden planet and i noticed its page has disappeared. Its still in my order page, but there no way to see its expected release :horror

i just got notification that my Mike Mignola statue is on the way though. Been waiting to get one since the original run. I dont like that its got the black and yellow symbol instead but whatcha gonna do.

$58 to Hawaii, So its gonna cost a bit over $200 total

I already own the Mezco Direct, PX exclusive and the regular release. Debating if this is worth it.

It is a tad expensive for you but I think this set is worth keeping and get rid of 1-2 of the other ones... thats what I am going to do.

Back