Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to order this tomorrow in case the supplies are super limited at SDCC.

Looks like a nice set, apart from Bats having the wrong colored suit (guess we know why the PX one was so readily available), not sure I will buy another Mutant Leader separate.

I'd love to see them do Bruno! :yess:

Maybe I'm being dumb lol can you explain your PX point further?

On a different note... I am also getting frustrated with this company. After two emails about the paint error I finally get a response 6 days later
asking for my order number. Well, I sent the picture of the error to you and clearly that was the light blue PX so it wasn't bought from mezco.com!!!!!! I'm bracing for the " we can't help you". Which is a total cop out. I could care less if it's distributed from diamond,
Your the manufacturer !!!!!!!! It's your product!!!!! Couple this with the fact I thought they weren't exactly the nicest people during toy fair and I'm just about checked out. Did they make the
Single greatest batman we will ever see... Yes! It's an incredible piece that is the main feature of my batman collection. I am just about done with them as a company? You bet.... Thanks for
my batman and I'll spend my money elsewhere .... $150 for a mutant leader
Two pack when the leader is 99% plastic????? GTFO mezco your drunk

i hear you, its frustrating that their customer service is crap.

in regards to this 2pack i think 150 is fair, the base is polystone. thats heavy.

i know its tomorrow but anyone know when? like at midnight tonight or tomorrow mornin?:dunno

i hear you, its frustrating that their customer service is crap.

in regards to this 2pack i think 150 is fair, the base is polystone. thats heavy.

i know its tomorrow but anyone know when? like at midnight tonight or tomorrow mornin?:dunno

That's what I was wanting to know too, do I need to wake up at midnight to order this or what??? :dunno

That's what I was wanting to know too, do I need to wake up at midnight to order this or what??? :dunno

i asked on mezco FB and proceeded to get a "what the hell" and laughs at me for asking via others... so unsure on if the answer to that is obvious and i missed it or i just ran into some ****s. :dunno

I have the black and grey version as well as the blue/grey px. They're awesome figures, but I really have no interest in this set with the mutant leader. Definitely don't need the Batman variant, and the mutant leader doesn't really interest me as a character. Not to mention the figure just doesn't look that good. Especially if he's next to the Batman figure that has the great cloth outfit that covers all his joints. That's the main appeal of this line imo and you lose that with the shirtless mutant leader. Definitely hoping we'll see an armored Batman at some point, though, as well as The Joker and Superman. Pretty sure they could use Batman's body for Superman. Wonder if they could also use it for Joker considering he was pretty big as well in TDKR.

Damaged Batman should have the yellow oval I think. That was their first fight wasn't it?

Just as predicted, Mezco is getting pretty obnoxious with their variants and exclusives. Hopefully they have more to show at SDCC then just TDKR and Dredd. I don't want to sound cynical (I love my two TDKR Batman figures), but if all they have to offer for their ONE:12 line each year are 5 variants of one or two characters, I don't see the line lasting very long.

Can't say this is unjustified, seeing how these babies sell out completely, good thing they're trying to cover the demand one way or another.

As for not lasting long.... Well, meet Marvel legends :lol

Marvel Legends were 7 bucks a pop, and had 14 different figures in the span of the first four months (none of which were exclusives). Even in the beginning there was a sense of variety before the Wolverine, Spider-Man and Iron Man variations.

So far, Mezco has 6 variations of ONE character in the same amount of time with only two others on the way (Dredd and Mutant Leader). Apples and oranges in my opinion.

- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Hulk
- Toad
- Thing
- Doom
- Doombot
- Human Torch
- Namor

(Plus unique chase figures)

VS.

- Batman (black/grey)
- Batman (Previews exclusive)
- Batman (Mezco exclusive)
- Batman (Mexico exclusive)
- Batman (black/white exclusive)
- Batman (damaged SDCC exclusive)

- Mutant Leader
- Dredd

Doesn't exactly scream longevity if this is a glimpse of their yearly output, does it? Just look at all their Breaking Bad Walter White duplicates and exclusives. How many of those did it take until they actually made the likes of Gus and Saul?

Marvel Legends were 7 bucks a pop, and had 14 different figures in the span of the first four months (none of which were exclusives). Even in the beginning there was a sense of variety before the Wolverine, Spider-Man and Iron Man variations.
You're thinking Toy Biz, they went out of business precisely because of that...Now, Hasbro, reuses every mold every week, at the same price, with minimal changes, and they all sell.

So far, Mezco has 6 variations of ONE character in the same amount of time with only two others on the way (Dredd and Mutant Leader). Apples and oranges in my opinion.

- Batman (black/grey)
- Batman (Previews exclusive)
- Batman (Mezco exclusive)
- Batman (Mexico exclusive)
- Batman (black/white exclusive)
- Batman (damaged SDCC exclusive)

- Mutant Leader
- Dredd

Doesn't exactly scream longevity if this is a glimpse of their yearly output, does it? Just look at all their Breaking Bad Walter White duplicates and exclusives. How many of those did it take until they actually made the likes of Gus and Saul?

At that price, for the size of their production, and the fact that everything so far has sold out within 2 months or so, I think it does, they understand the market, everybody reuses molds now, and it works, they're keeping the demand barely satisfied, enough so there isn't any bootlegs or knock offs (so far) and enough so there's still people missing out and wanting more, assuring their next batch sells well.

I wouldn't compare them to the rest of their lines though, ONE:12 has had a success that I don't think any of their other lines enjoy.

You're thinking Toy Biz, they went out of business precisely because of that...Now, Hasbro, reuses every mold every week, at the same price, with minimal changes, and they all sell.

Toy Biz never actually went out of business. They were absorbed into Marvel Entertainment and became Marvel Toys, but in 2007 they stopped making figures and Marvel sold the license to Hasbro. They then disbanded the line all together in 2008 no longer producing any toys. So Marvel decided to stop making toys in house.

I just hope they have a little more to show at SDCC than Frank Miller Batman. They have the whole DC Universe open to them, I hope they take advantage of it. I know they were talking it up at Toy Fair and past shows, but that was all it was, talk. Every company has plans, following through with them however . . .

Here's hoping for TDKR Superman, '89 movie Batman and some other unique comic characters.

Also, true, these have sold like hot cakes (all versions), but I don't really think the edition sizes on any of these have been that large. Sort of makes me wonder how they've even profited. The edition sizes and prices (before the jack up), seem relatively low.

Toy Biz never actually went out of business. They were absorbed into Marvel Entertainment and became Marvel Toys, but in 2007 they stopped making figures and Marvel sold the license to Hasbro. They then disbanded the line all together in 2008 no longer producing any toys. So Marvel decided to stop making toys in house.
Oh really? Just the same, a shame really, I always wondered what would DC figures be Toybiz style.

But they did have several financial practices because of how cheap they were selling stuff considering all the development they had going all all the time.

I just hope they have a little more to show at SDCC than Frank Miller Batman. They have the whole DC Universe open to them, I hope they take advantage of it.

Here's hoping for TDKR Superman, '89 movie Batman and some other unique comic characters.
For sure, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Superman at the very least.

you can preorder the boxed set now at mezco

"The One:12 Collective The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Boxed Set will be sold at this year's San Diego Comic-Con , Mezco booth #3445, priced at $150. For those that can't make Comic-Con, a limited amount of this figure is available online at mezcotoyz.com"
Mezco: One:12 Collective SDCC Exclusive The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Boxed Set

I was trying but it doesn't add it to my cart. It doesn't have the "goes up for order on the 21st" note anymore but maybe its not quite "live" yet.

I was trying but it doesn't add it to my cart... maybe its not "live" yet.

it does go into cart, had same prob of it not showing up at first and wondering if it could be ordered yer. had check my cart to see it and just got one so they are available now.

Back