Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice, great pics guyver1! :clap

still waiting on mine via mezco. 8 days of nada sans shipping label created has gotten a lil bit silly. that or im uber-impatient :rotfl sent mez an email.

nice, great pics guyver1! :clap

still waiting on mine via mezco. 8 days of nada sans shipping label created has gotten a lil bit silly. that or im uber-impatient :rotfl sent mez an email.

He's worth the stress pal :wink1:

The dark blue gives me the nice retro feel to it. Of course it's Miller but it also reminds me of the artist back in the day where Bats looked like the " Brave and the Bold " era forgot the artist's name.:slap

Almost a two for one style you get with the dark blue IMO :yess:

Especially with the close ups

The stern head works just a tad better Imo for the dark blue than the angry face

Last edited:
Anybody figure out what is inside these that makes them so heavy? They definelty aren't hollow bodied. The weight gives them a nice heft in the hand.

I wish that DC was using this plastic for their Batman animated series. Well that would make be broke but also happy :D

It could be a combination of both the plastic and the type of screws or material holding the plastic parts together

Last edited:
love those poses guyver1 !:clap

so i got a new tracking number via mezco after emailing them yesterday. "UPS contacted re missing package, replacement on the way" so unsure if the initial one they intended to send went missing? meaning there is a random missing ex ver floating around somewhere at ups. or if the shipping label went missing?

no idea, but hopefully the status changes on the new tracking and i get soon. :pray:

love those poses guyver1 !:clap

so i got a new tracking number via mezco after emailing them yesterday. "UPS contacted re missing package, replacement on the way" so unsure if the initial one they intended to send went missing? meaning there is a random missing ex ver floating around somewhere at ups. or if the shipping label went missing?

no idea, but hopefully the status changes on the new tracking and i get soon. :pray:

Wow really.. Hope the replacement works out better for you :thud:
Can you imagine if you get the replacement and a week after you get the original package . Wouldn't that be awesome
:wink1:

Last edited:
I needed a younger batman(he's still a wip)--close enough for government work. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I got the Mezco exclusive dark blue and gray version earlier this week and I'm in love with it. It's such a great figure. The cape is beyond fantastic. Every toy maker that makes figures in 1:12 scale needs to hit Mezco up to find out how they got a cape to drape so perfectly in that scale.

Totally agree....the cape really is something else. It looks awesome in pretty much every configuration.

Yeah, first off you have to find one then with the Mezco Exc going for $150 - $200 I don't think the B&W would go for any less than $350 now days. I think I got lucky that I just sold a couple high price things and the hype hadn't started yet when I got all mine.

So, after a miserable couple of days I made the fatal error of stopping by my FLCS on the way home...

WpTTE27.jpg

yDXvFoi.jpg

N7lGkKT.jpg

Wx9eEe6.jpg

QjDOBo2.jpg

bdtuqug.jpg

RcbeTpz.jpg

E6Q3LvB.jpg

hQdVa8y.jpg

I am mightily impressed by this figure. The only things that let it down are the rifle and grappling hook, which are sloppily painted and look very toyish. Beyond that, everything else is easily 1/6 quality at 1/12 scale. Body is quite amazing and satisfyingly heavy, the cape is incredible and the presentation is spot-on. The box is honestly better quality than most Hot Toys packaging - extremely thick and heavy cardstock, great art and layout, magnetic window closure, smartly-designed sleeve and a very well-designed multi-layered tray.

I want to set up a proper lightbox and scenery at some point and try to take some good pictures of this figure, it truly looks and feels like it just stepped out of a page of Miller's DKR art. I'm definitely in for Dredd and Superman, I hope this line has a long and prosperous future :pray:

Back