Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man ... Love that batmobile and already preorder that i always love that batmobile, mezco have chances and able to make 1/12 batman animated series so we get batmobile from dc and batman from mezco... Awesome plan

Don't have to top the batmobile(hopefully mezco bats will fit inside DCC batmobile) just top the figures.

In an interview, they said they hadn't worked out the logistics for Armored Batman yet. They also said that they had to figure out if they could reuse a Robin body to make that figure feasible. Since they mentioned the third figure in that interview, it's a pretty safe bet that it's not Armored Bats or Robin yet.

I'm guessing Superman, even though the interviewee did mention Two-Face and Green Arrow while they were talking...
a Customized 1/6 tank should do the job.

I'm sure I'm in the minority's on this, but since I couldn't afford to build collections out of this line anyway I wouldn't mind only getting a couple bat characers from each story they pull from. For example, if they did a Carrie I might it, but if they did a 90's style Tim Drake id be all over it and happily place him next to this batman.

Well, so far it seems like I will be able to keep up with this line fairly easily, if they're planning to release like 4 figs a years like they've been doing so far :lol

Well, so far it seems like I will be able to keep up with this line fairly easily, if they're planning to release like 4 figs a years like they've been doing so far :lol

If articulation is as described, I won't just keep up--I'll get ahead!!! Can't wait for superman,birdman, space ghost,ect...

Damn, oh well at least we'll get more figures. Crossing fingers for Old Man Bruce with removable armor, not just the helmet. If not Bruce in his suit and Armored Batman with removable helmet or swappable head.

I hope so too for armor Bats. I would assume Mezco will have an alternate Bruce Wayne head since they have two Bat heads for the other TDK-R figs.

Once they have developed various base bodies that they can use and reuse on several characters, watch Mezco boom with a possible release after release.

I'll say it again. After this Batman is released, Mezco will release the Mutant Leader then focus on the other licenses, firstly Star Trek.

Sallah!! Where is the review? I've been waiting patiently man!

:) Just posted the Black & White Version review!

Head on over for a video review and over 50 pics! Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective Dark Knight Returns Batman Toy Fair Exclusive Black & White Version Review

We didn't do the couch portion of the review on this, since we plan on doing all 4 versions and don't want to get too repetitive. We will probably do that on the standard though... which will be up in a few days. :)

Sallah

Amazon.com has the black and grey figure on order for 99.99 (with prime shipping in on the march 7th)--delivered on March 11th. Funny, when I looked earlier, it was 74.99(jumped $25 in 10mins.). I wonder if it was cheaper ?

Well, got tired of waiting for BBTS, so I snagged one on ebay for $65. Kept pre order with BBTS for the blue/yellow oval version.

Looks like a couple more Black / White ones on ebay. I have seen 3 sell and now two more waiting. If you need one to complete the gang better look now. :)

I missed the dark blue Mezco Exc thinking I had lots of time to order and it sold out on Friday night... oh well. I have the other two on order at BBTS so hopefully I can get the dark blue one on ebay later.

Amazon prime 74.99 with two day shipping. My order will get in on Thursday, and will receive it the same day.

Back