Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, not sure if anyone here can answer this, but I recently bought the Mezco Toy Fair 2020 bundle off of Ebay, which came with the decoder ring. Does anyone here know if you can still get the decoder ring emails if you didn't buy the bundle from Mezco?

From what I understand, it is linked to the account. Everyone posts the codes whenever they dot he decoder ring anyway, so if it wasn't tied to your account, anyone could use it.

From what I understand, it is linked to the account. Everyone posts the codes whenever they dot he decoder ring anyway, so if it wasn't tied to your account, anyone could use it.

This is correct. If you didn?t purchase directly from Mezco, the ring SHOULDNT work for you. I?d still try the codes that you see posted online when you check out, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is correct. If you didn?t purchase directly from Mezco, the ring SHOULDNT work for you. I?d still try the codes that you see posted online when you check out, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do people post these codes? I can't seem to find them

Speaking of, what on earth do people use discount codes for Mezco's website on? All but two of the one:12 figures are either waitlisted or sold out. What's even the point?

I have a baaaad feeling about 1989 Batman.

I ordered through BBTS so if I cancel, I'm out the NRD, but it's not that much.

I just hope that samples get out so I can see if it's really bad in hand, cause I don't wanna spend all that money for a rubbery piece of ****.

After getting gouged on BBTS and the shipping to Japan, the price is in Hot Toys territory. I really need to see in hand samples or else I'm gonna lose a LOT of money on a crap product.

Of course, it's unlikely we'll see if before 2022 anyway....

I have a baaaad feeling about 1989 Batman.

I ordered through BBTS so if I cancel, I'm out the NRD, but it's not that much.

I just hope that samples get out so I can see if it's really bad in hand, cause I don't wanna spend all that money for a rubbery piece of ****.

After getting gouged on BBTS and the shipping to Japan, the price is in Hot Toys territory. I really need to see in hand samples or else I'm gonna lose a LOT of money on a crap product.

Of course, it's unlikely we'll see if before 2022 anyway....

89 Batman... except black.

A109E4BE-940A-411C-99AB-985970346EBF.jpeg

Where do people post these codes? I can't seem to find them

Speaking of, what on earth do people use discount codes for Mezco's website on? All but two of the one:12 figures are either waitlisted or sold out. What's even the point?

Mezco emails people who ordered the decoder rings the 'codes' to decode, and then that promo code is used for the sale of specific items, their exclusives. Like there was one for Baron Bends and there was one for the Golden Dragon Gomez. People on FB groups (Mezco One:12 Collective Collectors is a big one) will just promo post the codes when they decode them. I tried the first time they sent one out with the ring and I got a garbled up code lol, so I just wait for someone to post what the actual promo code is.

So yeah codes only for exclusives, and they'll tell you when they send it, and osting to FB groups is what I meant earlier.

Mezco emails people who ordered the decoder rings the 'codes' to decode, and then that promo code is used for the sale of specific items, their exclusives. Like there was one for Baron Bends and there was one for the Golden Dragon Gomez. People on FB groups (Mezco One:12 Collective Collectors is a big one) will just promo post the codes when they decode them. I tried the first time they sent one out with the ring and I got a garbled up code lol, so I just wait for someone to post what the actual promo code is.

So yeah codes only for exclusives, and they'll tell you when they send it, and osting to FB groups is what I meant earlier.

Ohhhhh I see. shame. I guess I'll have to join the group. I contacted Mezco about the emails and they said you could only get them if you ordered it through them, not second hand. I think it's a bit BS, since they know how fast their stuff goes and how many people tend to scalp their exclusives. Ah well, at least the ring looks cool and fits.

Also, in reference to codes, I mean like the one people got that ordered the Booth in a Box. I have it, but there's nothing to use it on Dx

Anyone looking to sell the all-black Sovereign Knight from the Black Mask two-pack? PM me your price, if so. In Canada.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh I see. shame. I guess I'll have to join the group. I contacted Mezco about the emails and they said you could only get them if you ordered it through them, not second hand. I think it's a bit BS, since they know how fast their stuff goes and how many people tend to scalp their exclusives. Ah well, at least the ring looks cool and fits.

Also, in reference to codes, I mean like the one people got that ordered the Booth in a Box. I have it, but there's nothing to use it on Dx

Oh yeah, the $20.20 is for anything as far as I can tell. So I'm just holding onto it for another exclusive or something.

What's up with Mezco. Got my supreme knight yesterday only to receive a figure with issues as the right leg broke when trying to move the knee. Contacted them and told them what happened. They asked me for images which I sent and have not gotten a reply since.

Jeez. Sorry about that. Mine is on pre-order from BBTS so I guess id MEZ is shipping BBTS is a couple weeks out.

Yeah thanks. Though they just got back to me and said that they will get back to me soon as I sent like 3 emails on if they are going to replace it. Hoping to hear back from them tomorrow.

Back