Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this improves it ten fold! This is exactly what I'm wanting!! Thanks for posting this, will do when I get mine! We're you nervous doing it? I know I will be lol.

Thank you. I was quite nervous. I just made sure not to get any hand sanitizer on the main part of the suit by applying it with a Q-tip. I also took my time with the Dremel to widen the neck hole. It was a great relief when it was completed but definitely worth it.

Do you think there will be a Wonder Woman 84 figure? Was considering picking up the previous release but if they do another one with improvements I?ll wait.

Do you think there will be a Wonder Woman 84 figure? Was considering picking up the previous release but if they do another one with improvements I?ll wait.

I think so, they've pretty consistently done the DC movies as opposed to MCU. So I would expect it.

Tentatively considering letting my BVS Batman and Superman go. I've had them since they came out, but they've never been displayed. Are they even sought after any more? I had a look at ebay, and it's difficult to get a good idea as 75% of the listings seem to be for knock offs. I haven't completely decided for sure yet, I just wondered if it would be worth it if I did.

Tentatively considering letting my BVS Batman and Superman go. I've had them since they came out, but they've never been displayed. Are they even sought after any more? I had a look at ebay, and it's difficult to get a good idea as 75% of the listings seem to be for knock offs. I haven't completely decided for sure yet, I just wondered if it would be worth it if I did.

When you do searches on eBay, set a minimum amount for the sold price of like $60 or $70 to clear out the knock offs and see what real ones go for. I'm sure they're desired, they've done so few Supermans.

Been super quite from MEZCO aside from Blade.

I have Supreme Knight and the PX version on pre-order. Both have been moving out but now sit in May. I'm guessing at this point it will soon be shifting to June. :impatient:

Been super quite from MEZCO aside from Blade.

I have Supreme Knight and the PX version on pre-order. Both have been moving out but now sit in May. I'm guessing at this point it will soon be shifting to June. :impatient:

I saw on FB that Captain Marvel was released in Hong Kong I think, so there's some movement. I'm sure there would be some delays from Covid. I would figure the May releases were in production in Feb/March.

Up for pre-order on Mezco's site.
8669.Jpg

Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

I posted an Aquaman article a little while back and forgot to post it here. Have a look if you're like me, working and avoidin' the 'rona. Click!

Damn..another exclusive..need to time it right on Friday.. hopefully it’s like Keaton Bats , and they will have it at BBTS in case I can’t snag this :pray:

It ships in a couple months, so they may have already decided edition size and stuff; we'll see! But either way, yeah just be on it Friday!

Finally a new Superman and it's an exclusive. Dammit. I've never tried to PO an exclusive, save for Wonder Woman (But apparently that wasn't as popular as this is gonna be, no doubt).

Anyone have any advice?

Back