Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. Diabolik is still cheap on amazon.

Maybe I should buy him and when Keaton Batman arrives, slice up the armor and glue it to Diabolik's black bodysuit.

Nah. It'll probably be way too bulky. If that were a solution, you'd think Mezco would have just done it themselves.

Gotta admit, I'm still ******** by how awful Keaton Batman looked over the weekend.

If his arms and legs can hold a pose, it'll be "kind of" worth it, and an improvement on the Hot Toys. But all I'm seeing so far is the HT toys shrunk in half and sold to me for the same price I paid for the big one.

Hmmmm. Diabolik is still cheap on amazon.

Maybe I should buy him and when Keaton Batman arrives, slice up the armor and glue it to Diabolik's black bodysuit.

Nah. It'll probably be way too bulky. If that were a solution, you'd think Mezco would have just done it themselves.

Gotta admit, I'm still ******** by how awful Keaton Batman looked over the weekend.

If his arms and legs can hold a pose, it'll be "kind of" worth it, and an improvement on the Hot Toys. But all I'm seeing so far is the HT toys shrunk in half and sold to me for the same price I paid for the big one.

I don't think slicing this up will look good at all, it would work better with plastic armor pieces on the body, if it would work at all.

I'm sure they'll tack some weird unnecessary features onto Reeve Supes to jack the price up since he's a popular character, like they did with Keaton Batman. The seamless rubber body with a metal skeleton and movable eyes weren't anything we needed.

Tease from the Mezco NYTF 2020 Catalog.

View attachment 479540

:panic:

9B0zPEA.gif

:rotfl

Couple of quick picks of the awesome Hal Jordan!
View attachment 479846
View attachment 479847
View attachment 479848[SUB][/SUB]

Hal J GL looking good!

Green lantern looks really cool, but that whole printed on shirt area just looks like a cracking and peeling nightmare waiting to happen...

I worked on Hal Jordan a little this evening.
First, I used hand sanitizer to remove the unwanted parts of his uniform. There is still a little residue left where you can see where some items were, but I am happy with the result.
Then I put a DC Essentials head on him which I prefer 100 times over the Mezco head.
To me the DC Essentials head is Hal Jordan where the Mezco feels generic. I was going to paint the boots green but my wife likes the white so I think I am done for now. As is, Hal is now my favorite Mezco.
Here is the end result:
49597546953_94ee4d89e2_b.jpg

Am I the only one who sees a lot of JK Simmons in the head sculpt attached to the body in the pic above???

I really love the look of that Mr Freeze.

Apart from one thing.

Is it me, or does he have a really long neck? I'm not sure if it's a trick of the eye because of the collar on his cryosuit, but the level of his shoulder to the bottom of his chin looks too big.

Apart from one thing.

Is it me, or does he have a really long neck? I'm not sure if it's a trick of the eye because of the collar on his cryosuit, but the level of his shoulder to the bottom of his chin looks too big.

Yeah to me it looks like his neck would be super long. I think overall that shoulder/neck harness thing is just too gigantic.

Apart from one thing.

Yeah to me it looks like his neck would be super long. I think overall that shoulder/neck harness thing is just too gigantic.

One of the first things I noticed. Proportions are all jacked up.

First, I used hand sanitizer to remove the unwanted parts of his uniform. There is still a little residue left where you can see where some items were, but I am happy with the result.
Then I put a DC Essentials head on him which I prefer 100 times over the Mezco head.
To me the DC Essentials head is Hal Jordan where the Mezco feels generic. I was going to paint the boots green but my wife likes the white so I think I am done for now. As is, Hal is now my favorite Mezco.
Here is the end result:

So what do you do with the hand sanitizer? Just rub it on the undesirable parts and it peels off or dissolves or what?😊

So what do you do with the hand sanitizer? Just rub it on the undesirable parts and it peels off or dissolves or what?😊

I know there are better experts than me since this was the first time I tried it after hearing about it on the Fwoosh forum.
I put it on generously on the areas I wanted to remove. I waited a minute and then started picking at the area with my fingernail and was able to peel that area off whole.

Here is the end result:

Man, this improves it ten fold! This is exactly what I'm wanting!! Thanks for posting this, will do when I get mine! Were you nervous doing it? I know I will be lol.

Back