Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t remember the last time they didn’t have multiple faces so they may yet include a more comicy head. I’m onboard for anything and everything two-face!

That would be interesting if they offer two different looks. Usually the different heads are just different expressions, I could see a yelling expression but I don't know what else they could do, so maybe a comic one would work.

At least one look with white hair would probably appease most comic fans. Personally, I’d have preferred the black and white suit but given Mezco’s love for variants, I’m sure it’s in the works... as some limited exclusive.

I won’t be buying that unless they have a couple alternate comic inspired heads. That burn look just doesn’t look good. TDK pulled it off, but this looks creepy and doesn’t even seem like Two-Face to me. If it weren’t for the coin and suit, I wouldn’t have even know who this was.

PO Two Face. Finally I can have a Batman villain to my collection as I couldn't get Joker in his suit, Deathstroke, or Black Mask. I'm for sure getting Harley, Mr. Freeze, Two Face and I'm hoping they do Deadshot or Ra's al ghoul, Hush, Riddler next.

Could Mezco jump on the bandwagon and make a Phoenix Joker

Normally I would say 100%, but they still haven’t done a Bale Batman or ledger Joker so maybe not :dunno

View attachment 469369

This is a 3rd party set available if you guys are looking for a comic inspired head, but I haven't seen a review to see the size of it. It doesn't include a body, I've only really seen it on Giantoy, it's by Mix Max.

View attachment 469369

This is a 3rd party set available if you guys are looking for a comic inspired head, but I haven't seen a review to see the size of it. It doesn't include a body, I've only really seen it on Giantoy, it's by Mix Max.

Wow! That looks great! Thank you for the info! Says to use on a Mezco Joker body, so I assume it would be within scale?

Anyone ever buy from Giant toy before?

He looks great as is to me. Two Face hasnt had a green face in the comics in years. And he also only has the white hair occassionally. This look is much closer to modern Two Face depictions than otherwise.

Am I the only one who thinks if Mezco just stops putting their style in the One 12 Collective line and just make the figures look like the actual comic counterparts they can corner the market because they really work hard to capture the best use of clothing and accessories for 1/12 scale

Am I the only one who thinks if Mezco just stops putting their style in the One 12 Collective line and just make the figures look like the actual comic counterparts they can corner the market because they really work hard to capture the best use of clothing and accessories for 1/12 scale

So this is what intrigued me back when TDKR Batman dropped.

Then Mez-Flair happened so I was out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That looks great! Thank you for the info! Says to use on a Mezco Joker body, so I assume it would be within scale?

Anyone ever buy from Giant toy before?

I have a pre-order in with them for a 1/6 Figure.... small run, small company similar to Two Face. Nice people so far and quick easy communication. So far so good.

I'm squemish.

That figure just looks too much like a poor bastard that got burned in a fire. It's too realistic and has none of the comic book/horror elements that made Two-Face tolerable for me reading the comics in the 80s or watching BTAS.

Glad you guys are digging him, and he does come with a lot of cool gear, but I can't even look at pics of the guy, I think purple or green paint would have really helped this thing look like a fantasy-property based toy (comics are fantasies after all) and not just a poor burn victim.

I like the aesthetic of Two Face but wonder why his is so very tall. He is listed at 18cm/7.09 inches which is very close to Darkseid size and Two Face shouldn't be that tall IMHO.

Back